• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    And the Dem response was not a response to the State of The Union but a pea to join Democrats.
    Shameless.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I don’t know which commentator it was, but one of them just said “I can see Trump offering General McGhee (the 100 year old Tuskegee airman) an intimation to the address to show him off in return for a scholarship for his great grandson.”

I haven’t been that livid in a long time. Visceral response.
    Yeah, so we honor him, for the right to give him a scholarship? Nah, it's a double honor, and whatevah.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The overall message from Trump was that as a whole, The USA is doing better than anytime in the last 50-75 years. And the Dems did NOT like it and pelosi obviously did not and could not figure out why anyone thought it was a good thing.

And the only response Gov Whitmer had was " we, the Democrats are the only ones that really care about American youth, please join us". Really????

If Trump was so wrong and so bad,,,, why can they not refute what he said????
    Pathetic response.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    The overall message from Trump was that as a whole, The USA is doing better than anytime in the last 50-75 years. And the Dems did NOT like it and pelosi obviously did not and could not figure out why anyone thought it was a good thing.

And the only response Gov Whitmer had was " we, the Democrats are the only ones that really care about American youth, please join us". Really????

If Trump was so wrong and so bad,,,, why can they not refute what he said????
    Pathetic response.

Jackasses, slobbering in the public trough.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    And Pelosi at one point openly mocking Trump. And the way she kept talking during his speech? I would have turned around and asked her to shut up.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Pelosi shredding the speech is incredibly childish, not someone I would be happy leading "my" party.

That said, the partisanship on both sides has gone way overboard to the detriment of the Country. Is there an end to it?

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    And Pelosi at one point openly mocking Trump. And the way she kept talking during his speech? I would have turned around and asked her to shut up.

Pence and the President actually showed a lot of restraint. These people are ideological enemies and they aren't hiding it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Dems raced to the exits and Pelosi tore up Trump's speech, I loved the digs he made on the sanctuary cities and state, I hope they get sued to death.
    They need to be.
    They need to be charged as accessory to any future crimes they commit too.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yeah, so we honor him, for the right to give him a scholarship? Nah, it's a double honor, and whatevah.

The context was General McGee was just there as a token minority for Trump to show off and the only reason he’s there is because the kid (as a minority) couldn’t be successful without help from the white man.

The kid is #1 in his class at a STEM school and a graduate of OBAP’s Aerospace Career Education program.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    The context was General McGee was just there as a token minority for Trump to show off and the only reason he’s there is because the kid (as a minority) couldn’t be successful without help from the white man.

The kid is #1 in his class at a STEM school and a graduate of OBAP’s Aerospace Career Education program.
    I know, I was watching. I'm saying that anyone somehow implying that there was a bribe there is ridiculous. We're going to make you a Major General so we can also give your kid a scholarship? I mean, come on! It's a double honor, not a bribe! And I'm actually a beneficiary of OBAP even though I'm a white guy, oddly enough. ACE Camp '99 in DFW. Great guys and I try to support them when I can.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

There is no racism quite like Leftist racism.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I don’t know which commentator it was, but one of them just said “I can see Trump offering General McGhee (the 100 year old Tuskegee airman) an intimation to the address to show him off in return for a scholarship for his great grandson.”

What a piece of shit. I haven’t been that livid in a long time. Visceral response.
    I don't know. The old general looked sincerely touched by the recognition. And his grandson was busting his buttons.

Top Bottom