• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlvinT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2024
    Chicago, Il
    I do not understand why I am not authorized to communicate with other members on the forum or with those who have guns for sale Csn someone please explain why is us that?
    Guns International

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Welcome to the Forum!

You need 10 posts to PM.

It wouldn't hurt to look at the rules.....

AlvinT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2024
    Chicago, Il
    Welcome from Plano.
    (And certainly no one on this thread would ridicule you for not following the rules, but possibly on a few others :boxing: )
    Thanks TXAZ I appreciate that . I'm new here just trying to post on the platform and learn the rules and regulations. I really appreciate the Information.

AlvinT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2024
    Chicago, Il
    As a newbie, you're encouraged to "communicate with other members" by interactions in the various discussion threads in this forum. The restriction on PM's is intended to encourage you to do so.

Running through and posting "I agree" or "truth!" to a bunch of long-dead threads is not the way to do it...though some do.
    Thanks General Zod I appreciate all the information it is very helpful. Your explanation of my question is perfect I get it now. Thank you

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Thanks General Zod I appreciate all the information it is very helpful. Your explanation of my question is perfect I get it now. Thank you

Explore around a bit - you'll find a lot of discussions to drop into. Don't be too concerned if things are a bit off-topic...it happens.

AlvinT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2024
    Chicago, Il
    Hello and welcome. You can add to your post count by telling us a little about yourself and where you are from, etc.
    Jumbo my Name is Alvin Tuner I was born and raised in vicksburg Mississippi. I'm a truck diver . I got married a couple years ago and move to Chicago with my wife. I don't care for Chicago but this is where my wife mother and sister lives. I tell you I want to go back home to vicksburg to live. All of my family is in vicksburg. Ain't nothing like the south . I hope thus give yo a little introduction about me. Oh I'm 60 years old.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Jumbo my Name is Alvin Tuner I was born and raised in vicksburg Mississippi. I'm a truck diver . I got married a couple years ago and move to Chicago with my wife. I don't care for Chicago but this is where my wife mother and sister lives. I tell you I want to go back home to vicksburg to live. All of my family is in vicksburg. Ain't nothing like the south . I hope thus give yo a little introduction about me. Oh I'm 60 years old.
    That's a good intro. Thanks for sharing. I have lived in Texas all my life except for 3 years in the US Army.

Top Bottom