• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Read about what certainly will become the end all be all solution to the gun control debate and the surefire method of ending mass shootings:

https://www.thecamarilloacorn.com/articles/microchip-guns-to-prevent-mass-shootings/

I have to wonder what he was smoking (or snorting) before he thought up that one and then thought that those on the RKBA side of it would think it a good and acceptable idea! I am convinced only a libturd could think up something like this.
    Guns International

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Been reading variations of that since the early '80s.
    Unfortunately, the technology is here.
    Won't sell though.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    So the government could effectively just turn off everyone's firearms. No rebellion for you! Click.

3. The weapon would be given a usage radius of, say, 1,000 feet from the home Wi-Fi system. If the weapon is taken beyond this point, the weapon would no longer be usable and immediately disabled, until it is brought back into the given parameters.

That would put a damper on hunting.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    So the government could effectively just turn off everyone's firearms. No rebellion for you! Click.

3. The weapon would be given a usage radius of, say, 1,000 feet from the home Wi-Fi system. If the weapon is taken beyond this point, the weapon would no longer be usable and immediately disabled, until it is brought back into the given parameters.

Also no concealed carry and don't forget, can't have a weapon in your car anymore. Like shooting sports? Better find a new sport, because that'd be over

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson

That and going to the gun range. The nearest one to my home is more than 2000 feet away.

Also, how can a microchip disable a mechanical device like a gun? The gun will need some sort of electrical firing mechanism and I think the ATF already ruled those were too easy to make full auto.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I wonder if tech support will be in Mumbai. Arguing why you need your clock unlocked so you can stop the guy who killed your wife and is raping your daughter.

Sir it's illegal to rape your daughter and why would you use a clock. Let me get a supervisor...

theneko

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2015
    Replace the words “gun” and “weapon” with “book” and see how that sounds.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    That and going to the gun range. The nearest one to my home is more than 2000 feet away.

Also, how can a microchip disable a mechanical device like a gun? The gun will need some sort of electrical firing mechanism and I think the ATF already ruled those were too easy to make full auto.
    Guns which require a special ring to be worn by the user in order to operate have already been developed in prototype form. Would be an easy step to add a GPS disabling feature.

Top Bottom