Hurley's Gold

The world did go crazy.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Not even 90 seconds after totality my dog Zeb who was sleeping by the back porch jumped up and started going nuts. I'm outside just a few feet away looking up and a 3 foot rattler is making it's way right at me. Zeb held it off while I grabbed the 10/22 by the back door. 40gr CCI velocitor kills the serpent.
20240408_134904.jpg
Texas SOT

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not even 90 seconds after totality my dog Zeb who was sleeping by the back porch jumped up and started going nuts. I'm outside just a few feet away looking up and a 3 foot rattler is making it's way right at me. Zeb held it off while I grabbed the 10/22 by the back door. 40gr CCI velocitor kills the serpent. View attachment 445476
Why.I.live.in.Iowa

YIKES!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
He came to me named Zeb. I wanted to change it, but it stuck. I wish I knew how to make the skin preserve. There is still time for me to skin it.

Skin it and freeze it. Then find a tanner.

The lady I used did it all. She made a nice belt for me. Well, I was 16 then, buy my daughter wears it now. But if I had one that fit my fat butt I'd wear it often.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As Deemus said skin it now roll it up,freeze it, take it to your local taxidermist when you are ready, they freeze them when you drop them off so take it in frozen, check the length to see if it’s belt length first. If not, hat band, or two. I showed the pictures to Luna and read your text to her, she was impressed too.

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digur