This man i would love to ...............

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I need some help please! Can somebody go to the xd forum and post this over here for me
    The title is burgulary is big business in tx this white trash fired me up
    You will see my post under kyletx1911 thanks its on page 4
    Hurley's Gold

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I read the entire thing, your responses were good. Everyone can use the stats to get what ever point across they want, be it racially biased or not.

You are a good guy, don't let those folks get you down.

The thread seemed to get out of hand pretty quickly and went to a place I think it should have been locked down. I think our mods would not have let it get that far. However you seem to have back up over there (not that you need it) and you can hold you own with those guys.

Link for others to follow if they would like to read it:
    Burglary is Big Business in Texas - XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Re: This man i would love to kill

Thanks my man but he caught me off guard (ohmmmmm ohmmmm trying to center myself) sigh

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

Just like when I was a kid and a video game pissed me off, turn it off. Then you win.

You are better than this Sterling. Walk away. You aren't going to change their minds.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake

Sterling, I posted #44, but I was pretty pissed off when typing. I probably could have done better if not so pissed.

Oh well, I'll see if the devil responds. RRRRRRR

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

Baby not trying to my eye is on the bigger pic cause if the shtf we all need each other!!!
    GOD made us all JMB made us equal!!! Yeah baby but its just sad to say that we as a people havent moved foward on this old old crap !!!! But i truly know who i my friends are and who i can trust

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Careful what you say, Sterling; some people are going to take your words very literally around here!

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas

I'm gonna soften the thread title...

We start sounding like we'd like to kill somebody and we will raise the wrong eyebrows.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That's bad, I can't believe the guy expected to get support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

I'm gonna soften the thread title...

We start sounding like we'd like to kill somebody and we will raise the wrong eyebrows.

Wait, why is saying "I'm advocating overthrowing a traitorous regime" allowed then? Do you not think such comments draw the attention of others? How do you think that makes this forum look? If you're gonna play by those rules, then you had better consider such threatening comments which are specifically prohibited by Federal law before some figure of speech...

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I just don't think we need a thread title saying there is somebody we want to kill... I sure as hell understand the sentiment! Just looking out for TGT.

makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    Hell.Dont be sorry. I feel the same way. Bastards like that dont deserve to carry, dont deserve to breathe. Trash is trash. Just like hate - there is no color defining it. It dont deserve to be around. You got the win!

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Guys, if you posted above you might consider going into edit, advanced and removing or changing the title. It seems like XD talk has a link back feature and it shows the original title and a link to this thread. Or is that me? Never noticed it on any other forum. Can't even see Davetex's post #44, what the heck.........

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Sterling, you can't fix stupid.

Let me tell you a couple stories:

1. first day of school desegregation, I was jumped by 4 black kids at my previously all white school. they beat the crap of me.

2. a few months later, i was a witness to a murder of a 74 year old white woman, by a 36 year old black man. Climbed into her window, and beat her to death with his bare hands.

Coupled with the fact that I had a grandfather who would have made the grand dragon blush, and you had the makings of an arian brother. (complete with the blond hair!)

But the good lord put three things in my life: 1) a mother who had an appreciation for Dr King, and taught her kids to judge people by the content of their character, and not the color of their skin. 2) one of the sweetest girls I have ever known, was a black girl who was in that same 3rd grade class who became my friend, and helped me understand that hate is hate, no matter the color, and that all black people didn't hate. She had such a pretty smile, and a sweet disposition, that we became close friends. 40 years later, we are friends on Facebook, and share family stories with each other. 3) Another black girl in HS with whom I shared a mutual crush. She was sweet (I don't like or tolerate mean women), smart, funny, pretty and the only thing that kept me from dating her was that she was black, and back then it was not well accepted, especially in rural white america. We too are still friends to this day.

My point to all this? Sometimes a person's life experience turns them ugly. Sometimes they do it because of who they run with. But either way, its ugly. I thank God he brought people in my life that have taught me to see the good in everyone. Including turds like those boys on the XD forum. One reason I have stayed around here is the absence of hate.
    \

Let it go brother. They will get what is coming to them, hopefully before their wrath finds them. You are better than that.

Top Bottom