Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I see alot of Tyson chicken yards in your neck of the woods when I go out riding the gravel roads
    Yeah chicken houses are a major industry around here for both eggs and meat birds. There's a Tyson chicken plant in Seguin 30 miles east. There's multiple small companies in the area who also operate various chicken houses.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Yeah chicken houses are a major industry around here for both eggs and meat birds. There's a Tyson chicken plant in Seguin 30 miles east. There's multiple small companies in the area who also operate various chicken houses.
    And they squeeze those who raise the chickens as well. The folks who raise the chickens and process them are making less while the consumers are paying more and more.

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    The chicken patty replaced the pork patty in government service during the clinton administration, only good thing they did for me personally

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas

Tyson chooses illegals over American citizens when hiring.
    They have been hiring mexicans for years. When I worked for Holly Farms, before Tyson bought them out, they used mexicans in the chicken houses to catch the chickens and put them in the crates.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    This is nothing new. Tyson has been hiring illegals forever. I posted links in another thread, but it’s easy to find on Google or whatever you like to search with

Yes, Tyson has been doing this shit for decades. And recently have been setting up "job fairs" in Iowa, New York, etc. for illegal invaders only, providing wages, shelter, and an army of immigration lawyers.

And yes, Tyson and the Clintons have been pals since the 1970s. It has been said that if one person was responsible for Billy Boy getting to the White House, it was ex-CEO Don Tyson.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Most of Corparate America hates Americans. If they didn't then why have they hired so many foreigners and given them top level high paying careers? From the landfills to the largest banks and tech companies as well as government. Hmmmmm

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Isn't a chicken house different than a chicken ranch?
    IMG_2332-scaled.jpg
    Breeder-house2-scaled.jpg

This would be a chicken house.

This is a chicken ranch. I'd say there's a big difference.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    Actually come to think of it, in Center, Tx. they used mexicans in the slaughter house to or what they called the processing plant. Never saw one in the feed mill where I worked out of hauling feed at night. We had 217 chicken farms to keep fed.

Top Bottom