DK Firearms

Unbelievable, Active Shooter Game To Be Released June 6th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Now I know they were probably developing this game before the two recent school shootings, but I'm not sure who is sicker, those that have done the shooting or those that thought it would be cool to make a game about it.

Fosty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Austin
    You expected more from a cooporation?

from an idjit coffeeholic

This was probably made by one or two people between the ages of 16 and 23.

However it's disappointing to see Valve allowing such shit to be sold on their platform.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It's not the game really, it's obsession. If you get to the point where all you do and think about is one thing it has to play on your psyche. Also in the case of social media, even though it is other people that you are interacting with, most only have an unreal image of who they really are. Anyone can be something different if others don't really know them. Your world starts to become a fantasy and to some it can get to a point where you have a hard time differentiating that fantasy from reality.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    This reminds me of when Call of Duty came out with its Airport scene in which you went around mowing down civilians in an airport with belt fed machine guns and full body armor. I think that was the first game I've ever played in which the intent was to attack as many civilians as possible (and I grew up on GTA). I felt sick to my stomach during the whole time, and the point the devs were trying to get across was well received. At least they gave you to option to opt out of that mission, you were clearly caught up with the bad guys, and it was geared toward the bigger story.

This....this is just a black eye on the gaming industry.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I remember when Postal came out 20 some odd years ago. That game was all about gunning people down indiscriminately.

black_ice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2017
    This reminds me of when Call of Duty came out with its Airport scene in which you went around mowing down civilians in an airport with belt fed machine guns and full body armor. I think that was the first game I've ever played in which the intent was to attack as many civilians as possible (and I grew up on GTA). I felt sick to my stomach during the whole time, and the point the devs were trying to get across was well received. At least they gave you to option to opt out of that mission, you were clearly caught up with the bad guys, and it was geared toward the bigger story.

This....this is just a black eye on the gaming industry.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Hit man was one of my favorites and I killed everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Everyone has a fucked up dark side. Some people can just let that come out in a video game situation and know that’s not who they really are as a person in a civilized society, and a small deranged minority lets that part of them begin to reign supreme.

Top Bottom