• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    well_bye_2.jpg
    1659414917100.png

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Good news if true but I don't believe anything our government tells us.
    You need to be a bit more accepting. Our gubbermint said they were going to raise taxes, didn't they? Ol Brandon is working on it... It will fix inflation. Ol' Joe said they need 90000 new IRS agents to help balance the budget, Don't you believe him?

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    (eyeroll) its about 20 years too late dipshits. You're just pissing off other people that will do what happened in 2001 again.

I know a lot of you are hawks and just love killing people in countries you couldn't have found on a map before we go to war with them, but killing people after we declare peace with their sovereign government is a bad look.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    (eyeroll) its about 20 years too late dipshits. You're just pissing off other people that will do what happened in 2001 again.
    Should’ve stopped there. Dude was 71yrs old and no matter how many cockroaches we kill, they always keep coming back.

….killing people after we declare peace with their sovereign government...

AQ is not and has never been a sovereign entity and no nation in the world nor the UN has recognized the Taliban as a legitimate government in Afghanistan.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

I know a lot of you are hawks and just love killing people in countries you couldn't have found on a map before we go to war with them, but killing people after we declare peace with their sovereign government is a bad look.
    We never declared peace with Al-Queda! Sounds like your happy to let us be intimidated by what terrorists might do. You sure as hell never served your country or you wouldn’t have that woke position. None of us ex-military ever “loved” killing anyone. What a horrible and disrespectful thing to say.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Eh, I never had a problem smoking child molesters or people shooting at me. But there’s a metric shîtton of people who’ve never been in the military who don’t have a problem asking me to kill in their name/belief system. Those fûcks, Presidents, Senators, Representatives, Governors, and other politicians on all sides, I have a problem with.

If you’re not man enough to do it yourself, don’t ask me to do it.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    We never declared peace with Al-Queda! Sounds like your happy to let us be intimidated by what terrorists might do. You sure as hell never served your country or you wouldn’t have that woke position. None of us ex-military ever “loved” killing anyone. What a horrible and disrespectful thing to say.

Hey big shot, I went to Africa and was shot at by these mfers before 9/11 ever happened, without air support or the backing of a trillion dollar military. Stop, it's embarrassing.

WE FUNDED AND CREATED AL QAEDA
    Should’ve stopped there. Dude was 71yrs old and no matter how many cockroaches we kill, they always keep coming back.

AQ is not and has never been a sovereign entity and no nation in the world nor the UN has recognized the Taliban as a legitimate government in Afghanistan.

We pulled out damn well knowing the Taliban would step in and that the Taliban is hand in hand with AQ don't try to implicate otherwise just because the average geopolitical IQ is in the double digits.

I won't buy that shit and neither would anyone else in the intelligence community. We spent trillions of dollars and thousand of lives just to hand the country back over to them.

"Men ought either to be indulged or utterly destroyed, for if you merely offend them they take vengeance, but if you injure them greatly they are unable to retaliate, so that the injury done to a man ought to be such that vengeance cannot be feared."

We should have glassed Afghanistan the day after 9/11 and cut off the Saudis. We don't we suck their dicks and then wonder why so many kids grow up wanting to kills us. We're dicking around and eventually one of these crazy fucks is going to get their hands on something really dangerous.

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Distracting Bull Shit Public Relations...but, but, but bidet did something...uh-huh...bull shit...

HE didn't do squat - His handlers keep fumbling with....everything, so this sort of thing makes his handlers think this sort of thing will win over the people...like we'll all forget our ruined economy, the border invasion, af-fucking-ghaninstan pull out, over the top inflation, the bumbling of c-19, as in 'vax passports, vax mandates or else and all their lies upon lies about it...and on and on and on and these monsters want to dance a jig because they killed some tired, old man?

Fk. you bidet and all your handlers too!!!!!

Last edited:

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Hey big shot, I went to Africa and was shot at by these mfers before 9/11 ever happened, without air support or the backing of a trillion dollar military. Stop, it's embarrassing.

WE FUNDED AND CREATED AL QAEDA

We pulled out damn well knowing the Taliban would step in and that the Taliban is hand in hand with AQ don't try to implicate otherwise just because the average geopolitical IQ is in the double digits.

I won't buy that shit and neither would anyone else in the intelligence community. We spent trillions of dollars and thousand of lives just to hand the country back over to them.

"Men ought either to be indulged or utterly destroyed, for if you merely offend them they take vengeance, but if you injure them greatly they are unable to retaliate, so that the injury done to a man ought to be such that vengeance cannot be feared."

We should have glassed Afghanistan the day after 9/11 and cut off the Saudis. We don't we suck their dicks and then wonder why so many kids grow up wanting to kills us. We're dicking around and eventually one of these crazy fucks is going to get their hands on something really dangerous.

Your name calling doesn’t bother me and your not the only person who’s been shot at. Being shot at sure as hell doesn’t qualify you as an international strategy expert. Your own words were “Men ought either to be indulged or utterly destroyed”. Well, he was war criminal and he got destroyed. Also, nobody insinuated that there wasn’t a connection betwee the Taliban and AQ. I love how you state the obvious with such a sense of discovery.
    I agree that we should have glassed Afghanistan the day after 9/11, but even though we didn’t, that doesn’t nullify the fact that killing Zawahiri was a good thing. Although Biden might want to cower and be held hostage by our enemies potential retaliations, I don’t believe that most Americans buy that. Your stated philosophy implies that perhaps the police should not go after the bad guys because they might not like it and retaliate.

Top Bottom