• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Just finished day 1. I’ve never done any USPSA shooting so this whole thing is brand new to me. A Marine friend of mine flew down from NC and wanted me take this course with him. He’s been doing some of these competitions in his area and wanted to train with Ben and Joel.

Overall pretty good so far. I’m not a big pistol shooter so even the basic stuff is really good for me and I have a ton of things to work on just with basic grip and things.

I’m only doing the two days of fundamentals, he’s staying for the two days after of Skills and Drills after the Fundamentals.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    You don't realize how much you don't know about shooting until you start training with various instructors. Stoeger is on my list of instructors I would like to train with.

My grip has went through several iterations over the years based on nuggets gleaned from classes and competition. Stoegers books are a good resource as well after you finish the course.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

voland

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2023
    Plano/Frisco
    I'd love to take his class. I just started training and I realized how little I actually know. I feel like I've wasted 20 years of gun ownership on punching holes in paper instead of learning how to shoot...

Top Bottom