Patriot Mobile

Very large pig' barrels through Kingsland home, attacks family, returns multiple times

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    No this is not about Whoopie Goldturd or Rosie O Donuts
    KINGSLAND, Texas - A woman says her family members are banged up and bruised after a "very large pig" attacked them. The family said the pig has come back several times.

"My grandma's being attacked by a random pig. Now my grandpa's being attacked," a 911 caller told dispatch on Monday.

Wendy Goldstein says the pig went after her daughter and disabled parents. She described the pig as 300 pounds, black and white spotted, and was foaming at the mouth.

"My daughter got hurt out here, and then he barreled though, my mom wrestled with him at the doorway, tried to prevent him from coming in, he barreled on through, got ahold of my dad, my mom tried to lay on top of him to crunch him down until the cops got here to get him, he overpowered her and got on top of her. He had her flattened like an accordion," she said.
    'Very large pig' attacks Kingsland family

A Kingsland family is banged up and bruised after a "very large pig" attacked them.

Later on, she says the owner came by to try to find his pig and threatened to shoot her parents if they shot the pig.

"What does he expect us to do, to sit there and let his pig maul us?" she said.

Tuesday, the pig was back.

"I'm standing inside my parents' house with a hammer and knife trying to defend myself and defend my family at any cost. I shouldn't have to live like this," Goldstein said.

Goldstien says Animal Control did come out, but the pig ran off after being shot with a pepper ball. Later, it went after her boyfriend.

"My whole family's scared, they feel like they're prisoners in their own home, they can't go anywhere," she said.

When FOX 7 spoke to Goldstein, a Llano County deputy showed up. The deputy said she would check the area.

"I want justice is what I want. I want to know something is being done to the best of the ability of the law where nobody's being hurt," Goldstein said.

The Llano County Sheriff's Office told FOX 7 Austin Wednesday that the pig was returned to its owner, adding that:
    Gun Zone Deals

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Later on, she says the owner came by to try to find his pig and threatened to shoot her parents if they shot the pig.

Shoot the pig, then shoot the idiot when he tries to start something. Two public menaces removed.

But obviously this family owns no firearms, since they were trying to defend themselves with a fucking hammer and a knife.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1696258182678.png

LynnKCicle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2022
    Houston, Texas
    No this is not about Whoopie Goldturd or Rosie O Donuts
    KINGSLAND, Texas - A woman says her family members are banged up and bruised after a "very large pig" attacked them. The family said the pig has come back several times.

"My grandma's being attacked by a random pig. Now my grandpa's being attacked," a 911 caller told dispatch on Monday.

Wendy Goldstein says the pig went after her daughter and disabled parents. She described the pig as 300 pounds, black and white spotted, and was foaming at the mouth.

"My daughter got hurt out here, and then he barreled though, my mom wrestled with him at the doorway, tried to prevent him from coming in, he barreled on through, got ahold of my dad, my mom tried to lay on top of him to crunch him down until the cops got here to get him, he overpowered her and got on top of her. He had her flattened like an accordion," she said.
    'Very large pig' attacks Kingsland family

A Kingsland family is banged up and bruised after a "very large pig" attacked them.

"What does he expect us to do, to sit there and let his pig maul us?" she said.

Tuesday, the pig was back.

"I'm standing inside my parents' house with a hammer and knife trying to defend myself and defend my family at any cost. I shouldn't have to live like this," Goldstein said.

Goldstien says Animal Control did come out, but the pig ran off after being shot with a pepper ball. Later, it went after her boyfriend.

"My whole family's scared, they feel like they're prisoners in their own home, they can't go anywhere," she said.

When FOX 7 spoke to Goldstein, a Llano County deputy showed up. The deputy said she would check the area.

"I want justice is what I want. I want to know something is being done to the best of the ability of the law where nobody's being hurt," Goldstein said.

The Llano County Sheriff's Office told FOX 7 Austin Wednesday that the pig was returned to its owner, adding that:
    Any wild animal (and that includes wild human animals) which forces its way into my house is going to be shot. If the 19 9mm hps in my home defense gun don't work, its time to put the 30-06 to work.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Looks like the law keeps returning the pig to the worthless owner. I suggest that next time they have to return the pig, keep a ham for your trouble!

Top Bottom