• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I somehow lost a base screw on a set of Warne rings awhile back. After I sold my crossbow recently where I added a set of these rings (that had all of the screws required), I found the bag holding the set of rings that were missing the screw. I hopped on their website and sent them a message asking where / how can I buy a replacement screw. They asked for my address and sent a screw out free of charge. It came very quickly. They could have charged me and I would have been happier than a pig in sh*t.

Warne rings are awesome and I use them almost exclusively for 1 inch scopes. I am going to try their 30mm qd rings after this experience. Highly recommend!
    Target Sports

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have a spare set of Warne rings in a drawer, but have never used them. Good info, thanks.

Reactions: MTA

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Just sold a Warne 20MOA 30mm mount, it was absolutely rock solid. Only reason I sold it was to fund the cost of purchasing direct-to-receiver mounts. Good product, made in USA...and generous customer service - that's a company to which I will be loyal!

CarlS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2023
    Austin
    I had a screw break off in a ring while removing it and they sent a replacement asap. All I buy for rings now is warne. I have 2 of their xskel mounts as well and for a non qd, they're my favorite.

Top Bottom