• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Freakin loser Congress…. I want to find out if my Congresswoman voted for this BS

edited- she voted FOR it… damn it (and I worked to help her get elected)

what a loser Republican wench. She’s a freshman rep and already a swamp dweller. Voted for all the continuing resolutions, omnibus spending bills (larger than even Pelosi‘s were)

we are screwed… forever as a country

Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    copied this from a comment someone made on OAN:

Just goes to show you the contempt federal politicians have for any part of the Federal Constitution including the 4th amendment that they actually voted down a requirement for a warrant for their 'FBI' to spy on Americans.

The Congressmen who voted against the 4th amendment need to be denied reelection without exception.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I just wrote (online contact form) my congresswoman and offered to send her a copy of the 4th amendment and let her know it’s part of the bill of rights…

in case she ever decides to read the constitution

I’m sure she’ll add me soon to the ‘watch list’

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    They were gonna watch us anyway.
    Just saying the quiet part out loud.
    They have been anyway, even now. They know everywhere your drove today and yesterday, where your cell phone was and is, what activity you did on the cell and internet and more than likely any credit card transactions. I used to think if I paid cash they wouldn't see what I bought, not that I was trying to hide anything. Silly me, I forgot 7-11 has cameras. I've almost gotten to the point of saying "good morning fellers" as I turn on cell each day but realize not talking to anyone but a bot somewhere...

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The problem is they have been fucking us for decades and getting away with it so they keep doing it. Our intelligence agencies have been given all these unconstitutional methods and they still suck at their jobs. And we suck at being American citizens for allowing it.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Rep. Tony Gonzales (RINO) proudly stood with with the Democrats once again and voted for this continuing misuse of the FISA court and trampled our 4th Amendment rights. Guess we should be voting for Bandon Herrera in the May run-off for House Rep. in the 23rd.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Interesting to note that my favorite Rep. Maxine Waters voted against this abomination. Of course, Speaker Johnson voted AYE! We need to ditch this RINO.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom