What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Mocked up everything and my rear tires are rubbing. I really want to run wire wheels so this may be the best excuse to get some. New ones in my bolt pattern are expensive though.

1713737538844.png

1713737560724.png
    1713737570211.png

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Well this was exciting... While helping a friend change the oil in her Lotus for the first time, we encountered the most stuck oil filter I've ever seen. The strap wrench just crushed the body of the filter, and the first screw driver I drove through it just broke.

Which model Lotus?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Installed an E&G console vault in my new to me truck. My last truck had the Console Vault brand that worked pretty well for temporary situations where I could not carry but it used the entire console as a locker. I went this route because it fortifies only half the console and leaves the other side open for clutter that does not need to be locked up

Attachments

• IMG_2685.jpeg
      IMG_2685.jpeg
      226 KB · Views: 7

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    I am doing the 100,000 mile things on my Silverado, oil tires alignment cabin filter spark plugs belt checks and hose inspection radiator flush differential fluid swap
    NEED advice on transmission flush...Midas told me they would not do it because it might cause tranny issues..another mech recommended just replacing half the fluid. ANYONE wise on this?

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I am doing the 100,000 mile things on my Silverado, oil tires alignment cabin filter spark plugs belt checks and hose inspection radiator flush differential fluid swap
    NEED advice on transmission flush...Midas told me they would not do it because it might cause tranny issues..another mech recommended just replacing half the fluid. ANYONE wise on this?
    I'm a fan of dropping the pan and only getting 1/2 vs a flush. Some trans can't be flushed and not all the places know which ones. If you flush it, go to a corporate store like Firestone or Goodyear because at least they'll buy you a new tyranny if they screw up.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Flushes are almost never necessary. Still a good idea to replace fluid and filter at the recommended service interval.

Top Bottom