• ...and so much more!
  • echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    Howdy Commie C&R Lovers,

I don't know what's become of my will power. I've been trying to not buy any more guns...but I'm a sucker for a deal. This beautiful as issued no import stamp '51 Tula kinda jumped out at me (thanks Bsteinhauer28), for less than half what I thought it was worth, only a month or so after a '54 light refurb magically appeared from Huston (thanks MashedPotatoJohnson) :cool: . She's rough around the edges but should clean up wonderfully. Inbound from Oregon. Also stumbled onto a Ruger M96 .22lr lever coming from Indiana, an RIA M1600 AR .22lf clone for dirt, delivered from 65 miles away.. PAX

Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

CarlS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2023
    Austin
    I suspect those are losing favor with x39 being as expensive as brass 556. SKS is so much nicer to shoot than an AK though.

I've got a couple yugos in perfect condition (1 is still unfired) and, as much as I like them, I think I might sell if prices get as high as '21 again. I have to trim the x39 herd somehow and eventually the more "evil" AKs will be much more difficult to get for my kids.

echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    The Chinese "shooter" grade SKS rifles seemed to have topped out, or even gone down, affecting the other countries rifles, pricing as well, as a platform. Which is a double-edged sword, driving prices down across the board makes for a buyer's market, but in the collector realm a valuable gun can still fetch good bank, if that's what you're after. Myself, I've sold off many SKSs during the plague panic, mostly Chinese but Alby and Romy dupes too. I offered mine, here in Kali, for about $50 bucks less than they were bringing or bundled in groups of 3 at an even greater discount. The first 3 fellas bought/traded 10 rifles. A Yugo M59/66, a commercial NORINCO and a home-grown Paratrooper were traded to an LGS for a Luxembourg FN49 that they were askin $2400 for. The SKS rifles I saved are collectors, Russian, M59C Yugo, Albanian, Romanian or Paratroopers. I'm still a sucker for a deal but I'm trying to focus on quality guns rather than quantity. I'm down to 30 from 45 includin 9 Paratroopers. PAX

Last edited:
    Top Bottom