• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Its only me and my animals. If others come over keeping her separate is not an issue.

As for shooting her in the face piss off why don't you shoot your kid in the face for being bad. I would hate for my last memories of a friend for 3 years to be her bloody brains splashed across my yard. If you do this kind of thing all I can hope is you make a bad shot and have to deal with a squirming screaming friend.

So she has received a pardon.

I have owned dogs all my life and rotties for 20ish years of them. She is getting old is having issues but is no where near deaths bed or as far as I can tell in pain. She does struggle some to get up but hell my knees are not much better lol. And when shes up she is fine chases toys around. I defiantly have to keep an eye on the mental side of things.

Defiantly has the old dog face and gray hairs.

This is the bite before I had a chance to clean it up. The area raised up about 1/4" from swelling I assume from the "pinch" and bruised some.

As you can see from the photo it was not a full on open mouth arm chomp. the oval shape is not from a k9 fang and not deep.

View attachment 446581
    Members are just trying to give you advice.

Don't want to put her down? Then don't. As long as you and the other dog are the only ones she could hurt then do as you wish.

I hope the next time she randomly bites you it isn't too bad again.

Ask for advice then get ass hurt when people give it.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I would do everything nutrition wise I could for her as she ages by suplementing her diet. Research

My 14 year old pup has benefitted greatly from a canine CBD regiment. Went from what appeared to be a mental fog, to acting like a pup again.

If you’re a Veteran they give a healthy discount. It is a cumulative regimen, so you have to give it some time and effort.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Members are just trying to give you advice.

Don't want to put her down? Then don't. As long as you and the other dog are the only ones she could hurt then do as you wish.

I hope the next time she randomly bites you it isn't too bad again.

Ask for advice then get ass hurt when people give it.

who is ass hurt.

The advice to shoot a dog in the face is stupid.

First depending where you live discharging a firearm in the city limits is usually illegal. And as stated why on earth would you want to live with that or god forbid if you did not get it done the first shot. When you can just have a vet come to the house and put them down somewhat comfortably for a couple hundred bucks.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I have been giving this to my old girl for several years.
    I have been taking a human version for over 15 years myself.

Cosequin DS Plus MSM Plus HA Chewable Tab 75 Count https://a.co/d/9RbmtXK
    Glucosamine can really help the joints of older dogs. {Maybe should reconsider that wording in light of the CBD post above.}

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Rotties, being predisposed to CHD, can sometimes react to seemingly innocuous touch. If you haven't, I'd suggest a couple x-rays, it's a pretty painful affliction they hide pretty well.

Top Bottom