• ...and so much more!
  • bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Actually is still didn't come up in your post, but did when I quoted your post..... strange.
    How about now...

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...outbrain.com/network/red...c=aebb824d&v=3

We already knew that would be one of the outcomes!! :roflfunny:

Anyway I noticed you edited my post to get the answer you wanted, Rand Paul was my first, and Sanders second. Both just barely above 50%. But I do know that I will vote to make sure we have a split between the white house and the senate, to make sure we get a more moderate set of SCOTUS nominees. I do not want to see a straight Democratic government, nor do I want to see the corresponding GOP government. Both are danger to America.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Like I've said before I tend to be very socially liberal, on foreign policy, I very much appreciated Ron Paul.

Interesting though on healthcare. Both my wife and I come from very conservative families. Both sets of parents are retired. I asked them about their experiences with Medicare. My father in law also is treated by the VA, so I asked him about his experiences with government provided healthcare. He has a number of problems treated by the VA. He said that the VA was no worse than place like Kaiser, and that they took good care of them. I've asked each if they thought it would be a good idea to get rid of medicare, a nationalized sector of healthcare. None would want to see a situation where they'd want to see it privatized.

So, I imagine if everyone got Medicare, whereby employers could offer supplemental plans to their employees, it would be extremely popular.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    c9a38975709cb6b11befa4e9703bbed4.jpg

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    OFF TOPIC: We all know that historically a male President's wife is referred to as the First Lady. So far, the feminists haven't changed that. What if a female President is elected? Is her husband referred to as the First Gentleman? What if a Gay male is elected... First Gaydy? What if a lesbian is elected... First Lesby... First Significant Other? What if the next President is a progressive in support of feminism... is his wife the First Mizzzz?

Frankly, I'm getting to the point I give a $#!t anymore.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    when I was finished it locked up a minute, then it ask me if I knew Randy Weaver and told me to stay right were I was and leave the internet connection open.....
    heck, I gotta run..I can hear the choppers coming now..

Top Bottom