Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Mods - Feel free to move or delete this thread. I really couldn't figure out the "proper" forum to ask this question.

Over the years, I've bumped my NRA membership to Life, then Endowment. With the recent sales, I went to Patron. This page:

2013 NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits

was, until recently, offering Life members a single level upgrade for $250. I was going to use it to go from Patron to Benefactor. However, by the time I could get my Patron upgrade processed through regular channels, the $250 upgrades on that page were no longer being offered.

I realize I could just go online to my NRA member page and do a Benefactor upgrade for $1500. However, since they've recently offered that upgrade for so much less money, here's my question:

Does anybody know of a Benefactor upgrade deal currently available?

Note: Yes, I called the NRA membership number and the person I talked to did not have and said she could not get any information on Benefactor upgrades. Sounds weird, I know, but maybe I was just talking to the wrong person. In any event, I thought I'd ask here before I tried them again.

Top Bottom