• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    Greetings everyone and welcome to our forum. I wanted to take a minute just to give a little detail into who we are, and why we're here.

TexaSOT is a family owned business, with the goal of providing the most comprehensive, and lowest cost offerings of firearms, gear, ammo, supplies, and everything in-between, whether it be for hunting, competition, LE use, home defense, literally any and everything. One of our staples is that everything on our site ships for free. I remember back in the day I would hunt around for coupons or discount codes for free shipping, or I'd wait until I could make a big enough order to qualify for free shipping. Well...I always hated that, so we've fixed that issue. Order what you want, when you need it and it ships free.

We are also an SOT and sell SBR's, SBS's, and suppressors/silencers. I also happen to have an unhealthy obsession with small rifles, so we will likely be expanding these offerings in the near future!

We are new to the business space, however have been actively shooting, hunting (deer, hog, rabbit, coyote) and self defense training for over 25 years. So if there's something you want, but you don't see it...Let us know! I can probably find it, and it get it for you at the same or lower cost than anywhere else.

If you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat, our social media is in our sig, and you can find all our information including our website in our profile. You can message us here or through any of the other channels, or email us direct at info@texassot.com.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    Welcome to the forum. Do you have a brick & mortar location and if so, where. Australian Blue Healers are wonderful dogs but we downsized to the Australian Terrier when the Blue Healer passed away three years ago. He is a great little dog and like the Blue Healer, loves to ride in our vehicles with us, especially out to the farm. His only fault is that he is not afraid of anything!! LOL
    IMG_9797_1_.JPG

TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    Welcome to the forum. Do you have a brick & mortar location and if so, where. Australian Blue Healers are wonderful dogs but we downsized to the Australian Terrier when the Blue Healer passed away three years ago. He is a great little dog and like the Blue Healer, loves to ride in our vehicles with us, especially out to the farm. His only fault is that he is not afraid of anything!! LOL
    IMG_9797_1_.JPG
    No brick and mortar for now. Wouldn’t mind putting in a show room in the future, but for now the goal was maximize our portfolio offerings while keeping costs low for everyone.

My dogs were also not afraid of anything! Especially rolling tires on vehicles! Must be an Australian thing

TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    Great to have you as a member and a provider of stuff we all like. I would like to visit your store. Can you post an address?

I’ll add it to the first post too, good call!

Top Bottom