Capitol Armory ad

Who's been to this shop/range in jersey village?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    I surfed around and ended up clicking on the "weaponar" tab and they have too much weird stuff going on for me. They also say they are opening a range, speakeasy, and cigar bar. I would assume a speakeasy served alcohol. No way I'm going to a range with a bar, or a bar with a range.

What the heck is "The ATF Playground"? I found the whole thing confusing and a bit weird.

They are pushing their "Underground Elite" pre-sale membership. If you're underground, nobody will know you're elite.

But stopping by to check it out won't hurt. Please report back.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I surfed around and ended up clicking on the "weaponar" tab and they have too much weird stuff going on for me. They also say they are opening a range, speakeasy, and cigar bar. I would assume a speakeasy served alcohol. No way I'm going to a range with a bar, or a bar with a range.

What the heck is "The ATF Playground"? I found the whole thing confusing and a bit weird.

They are pushing their "Underground Elite" pre-sale membership. If you're underground, nobody will know you're elite.

But stopping by to check it out won't hurt. Please report back.
    Can it be any worse than this?
    Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 9.37.20 AM.png

I think I would avoid either of them.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    They are looking to create a high end gentleman’s country club atmosphere for gun enthusiasts. There is a private one off of 35E in DFW that is very exclusive. Sounds like the same setup.
    These guys are looking for members to get it off the ground. Thurston Howell III would be proud to be a member

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    They are looking to create a high end gentleman’s country club atmosphere for gun enthusiasts. There is a private one off of 35E in DFW that is very exclusive. Sounds like the same setup.
    These guys are looking for members to get it off the ground. Thurston Howell III would be proud to be a member
    We've already got the Athena Gun Club. It looks all fancy.

Top Bottom