Target Sports

WTS Leupold M8-4X Compact Scope (Spring, TX)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    SOLD Leupold M8-4X Compact Scope (Spring, TX)

Asking $150 - First come first serve, price is pretty firm as these are listing on eBay and catching active bids, selling over ~$130 without rings.

Comes with 2 sets of rings; is in really nice shape. Never fired the rifle it was attached to. Never taken the scope outdoors or to the range.

$_57.jpg
    Military Camp

Last edited:

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Good to see someone deleting my posts with the eBay link.. didn't read anything in the rules about it not being allowed..

sold, for above my asking price..

thanks for the help and all the PMs saying I am overcharging.. clearly, many do not know firearms and accessories like they think they do.

Last edited:

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    I was being fair to local community is all, and wanted to move it ASAP to help with some bills. Glad I went the eBay route, made quite a grip more than $150. Don't need condescension.. move along. All the cheap chumps on this message board, lol.. low ballin SOBs everywhere. Sometimes it's worse than craigslist.

tXfactor

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2013
    Spring TX
    I was being fair to local community is all, and wanted to move it ASAP to help with some bills. Glad I went the eBay route, made quite a grip more than $150. Don't need condescension.. move along. All the cheap chumps on this message board, lol.. low ballin SOBs everywhere. Sometimes it's worse than craigslist.

No argument on the low ballers. They think that a $100 discount is fair, whether the asking price is $5000 or $150 lol. As for the condescending tone, I simply returned the favor.

tXfactor

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2013
    Spring TX
    After eBay and PayPal take their fees, and you pay shipping, you're back to $150 I bet, so I also try to sell local first. Also nice to keep your money local. :D

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom