Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    you see.. they bring this s&/t to Texas all the time

He also ignores that those slaves "stolen" from their land were actually sold by their own people and that the reasons for the second amendment are laid out pretty clearly in statements made by the founding fathers on many occasions.

Of course he will never put himself in a position where his views could be debated because he knows he has nothing to support his truck load if crap. Instead he will talk to people who want what he says to be true and they will look like fools later when they bring it up in an argument.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    So the guy who respects the Black Panthers doesn't respect the second amendment? Seems like you can't have one without the other...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    you see.. they bring this s&/t to Texas all the time

Ok well, cross another one off the list.

I swear I'm not gonna be able to turn on the TV by the time these idiots are done showing their ass's.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok well, cross another one off the list.

I swear I'm not gonna be able to turn on the TV by the time these idiots are done showing their ass's.

Then don't. Read a book instead. Oh, wait a minute. The liberal asshats are infecting those, too. They want Mark Twain's works rewritten to remove "objectionable" words.

It's getting to the point where anything you do has been soiled, perverted or shit upon by some liberal asshats somewhere.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Then don't. Read a book instead. Oh, wait a minute. The liberal asshats are infecting those, too. They want Mark Twain's works rewritten to remove "objectionable" words.

It's getting to the point where anything you do has been soiled, perverted or shit upon by some liberal asshats somewhere.

Well, you know how it goes. Those that can, do. Those that can't, act.

One of these days I am going to write a novel (I've been wanting to ever since I wrote a novella back in 2011). But it's not gonna be completely opposite of the nonsensical ramblings of the liberals in the entertainment business.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Danny Glover what a joke. Must be terrible to live in a prison of your own skin racist whitey hater.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    1. Glover is a very outspoken, extreme leftist. This is not the first one of his "racist" rants.
    2. Who gives a flying f*** about Glover's opinion?

Top Bottom