• ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Just when you thought Commiefornia couldn't get any worse:

"The California Senate on Monday passed a controversial “sanctuary state” bill that bars local and state law enforcement from using their resources to help federal immigration enforcement.

"The 40-member body approved Senate Bill 54, introduced by Sen. President Pro Tem Kevin de León, on a 27-12, party-line vote. It now heads to the Assembly.

“We are trying to make our communities safer and be intelligent about this,” de León said. “No rhetoric and no bluster.”

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article142502974.html#storylink=cpy
    Hurley's Gold

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've never once thought CA couldn't get worse...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Me niether. They seem to take the statement "How stupid can they get?" as a challenge.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I've never once thought CA couldn't get worse...

Took the words out of my mouth. It's California, it can always get worse.

EDIT -- I have yet to understand why the Republican house and senate don't just suspend their federal funding. I mean if their state is so awesome let them fund it themselves

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Sounds great... Good luck, CA...

Now where's the sanctuary state for people who disagree with federal gun regulations or consider income tax immoral?

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Sounds great... Good luck, CA...

Now where's the sanctuary state for people who disagree with federal gun regulations or consider income tax immoral?

Someone bought a ticket behind the plate at the Rangers Indians game yesterday. I was pretty amused.

17758225_631162023756503_6833065308602360185_o.jpg

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Well, just cut all federal funds to CA that deal with Law Enforcement and anything that could possibly go to helping or supporting illegals including welfare. Isn't the state about bankrupt? Well the feds don't have a legal obligation to bail them out.

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Well, just cut all federal funds to CA that deal with Law Enforcement and anything that could possibly go to helping or supporting illegals including welfare. Isn't the state about bankrupt? Well the feds don't have a legal obligation to bail them out.

Why should the states be required to assist Federal law enforcement? Doesn't the government have it's own LEOs to handle the enforcement of Federal law? State, county and local law enforcement should be handling state and local crime, not taking cops off the street to help the Feds do their jobs.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Why should the states be required to assist Federal law enforcement? Doesn't the government have it's own LEOs to handle the enforcement of Federal law? State, county and local law enforcement should be handling state and local crime, not taking cops off the street to help the Feds do their jobs.

You don't seem to understand how it works. Maybe try Google.

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    You don't seem to understand how it works. Maybe try Google.

So explain it to me, or is it that you resort to snark when you don't have an answer or anything constructive to pitch in?

Explain how the Federal government has the FBI, ATF, DEA, Marshals, Secret Service, DHS, Border Patrol, ICE and dozens of other Law Enforcement Agencies, but need help from Roscoe and Enos to bag someone's abuela? Let ICE do ICE shit, and let Roscoe and Enos patrol my streets like my taxes pay for.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    So explain it to me, or is it that you resort to snark when you don't have an answer or anything constructive to pitch in?

No snark there that I can see,

Explain how the Federal government has the FBI, ATF, DEA, Marshals, Secret Service, DHS, Border Patrol, ICE and dozens of other Law Enforcement Agencies, but need help from Roscoe and Enos to bag someone's abuela? Let ICE do ICE shit, and let Roscoe and Enos patrol my streets like my taxes pay for.

Sounds like a line from MSNBC.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    They do, but when Roscoe and Enos get a message from ICE to detain a known felon that has been previously deported, and Boss Hogg tells them to let the crook go free instead, federal dollars that are given to local law enforcement should be pulled to support the additional manpower now required to bring the federal fugitive to justice.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Non-answer noted. Why do you just sit down, Junior. You have nothing to contribute here.

If you had bothered to read the article at the link I posted it should have been clear to you. Why do I need to educate you when you won't educate yourself? Hint: It doesn't take cops off the street.

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    If you had bothered to read the article at the link I posted it should have been clear to you. Why do I need to educate you when you won't educate yourself?

"educate yourself". That's SJW talk. Are you a SJW? Running around in skinny jeans, scuzzy beard, and a scarf protesting that we're being means to transgenerative asexual otherkin?

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    You will go far here.

Always with these non-sequitur responses. Nothing says "I have no idea what I'm talking about and have nothing to ckntribute, but I desperately crave attention" like doing that ol'shuck and jive. So, are you actually going to contribute to the discussion like I asked, or are you going to fill up TGT's server with a bunch of Pee Wee Herman responses?

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    I have no idea what I'm talking about and have nothing to ckntribute, but I desperately crave attention
    Seems like that about sums it up for ya right there. You've been given an answer. Would you like examples of why becoming a sanctuary state is dangerous to U.S. citizens from someone that fled that very state? I can give you many. How about the illegal alien that hit me while I was riding a motorcycle on the freeway, and when later deemed at fault, turned out his documentation, i.e., the CA driver's license he got as an illegal, wasn't up to date regarding present address and they were unable to locate him after the fact. The truck he was driving was stolen, but it hadn't been reported so at the time, so they just let him drive the stolen vehicle off. He should have never been issued a driver's license in the first place, and when detained by officers, should have been immediately taken into custody and had ICE notified. Instead, I got stuck with $8500 in medical bills that still didn't meet the $10k obamacare deductible and lost my transportation in the process, and the owner of the truck, if it was ever recovered, had a damaged vehicle from where I went into it. So yeah, if any government is going to refuse to assist...not go out and hunt down illegals...but merely assist in detention of illegals already in custody for federal law enforcement to properly deal with, the city should not only lose funding but the city officials should be charged with federal crimes and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Non-answer noted. Why do you just sit down, Junior. You have nothing to contribute here.

"educate yourself". That's SJW talk. Are you a SJW? Running around in skinny jeans, scuzzy beard, and a scarf protesting that we're being means to transgenerative asexual otherkin?

Always with these non-sequitur responses. Nothing says "I have no idea what I'm talking about and have nothing to ckntribute, but I desperately crave attention" like doing that ol'shuck and jive. So, are you actually going to contribute to the discussion like I asked, or are you going to fill up TGT's server with a bunch of Pee Wee Herman responses?

That's enough. We will worry about what's on the TGT servers.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    triggermike11
    Top Bottom