Gun Zone Deals

“Great Reset” vs) Righteous RETRIBUTION ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Yes. The idiom was that there are all of these old conservative lacklusters who will, when things get real bad, rise up and rush to the polling booth to save the country. The reality is that those who don't rise, don't rise.
    <>

Agreed, it was only partly true.

Not long back, my Barber was out ill, so I. went to a differeent shop in a nearby city.

Another 75-ish Guy was waiting for the barber. He exclaimed; ‘I’ll always VOTE DEMOCRAT to protect my Social Security!”

Unable to keep my big mouth shut, I asked him point blank if he were joking, or were he really that STUPID?

Silence from everyone.

Luckily I got my haircut w/o getting beaten-up, and I never went back.

Point is that many of our fellow citizens really don’t pay attention. The late Rush Limbaugh termed them “low information voters”.

May GOD help us all !

leVieux
    Venture Surplus ad

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    In fact, there's likely to be more than one going on.
    You're absolutely right, but it's not the revolution most people think it is. It's the radical left going after the establishment left. That's why Antifa and BLM have been tearing up Democrat cities for the past few years. Looks like they are winning, too. 20 years ago Trump was a Democrat; now he's "right wing" :laughing:

I highly recommend no one jump in the middle of the fight while the leftists are tearing themselves apart. You'll just become another useful idiot.

The good news is that many on the right are starting to build culture and systems apart from the leftist captured ones.

Top Bottom