- Remove Wheel
- Remove 1 of the 2 Caliper Bolts
- Loosen Other Caliper Bolt
- Swing Caliper Off Rotor
- Remove Old Pads
- Open Hood
- Open the Brake Fluid Reservoir
- Using Old Brake Pads and a C-Clamp / Large Pliers Push the Brake Caliper Pistons In
- Install New Pads & Install All Misc. Hardware (Pins, Clips, Backing Plates, Etc.)
- Make Sure Caliper Pins are Greased
- Clean Up any Brake Fluid Overflow from Reservoir
Make sure the brake fluid is a light amber. If it's a dark color then it's absorbed water and should be bled out of the system.
It's really easy and all you need are some wrenches and something to push in the pistons.