Texas SOT

1-30-2010 San Antonio MEET PICS! (lots of em)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Thanks go out to everybody that made today's San Antonio meet such a great success!

We had an awesome turnout and a good time was had by all! It was nice to meet such a great bunch of folks and put a few faces with the keyboards.

Here are a few pics for those of you who could not make it... OK there are a ton of pics, but this is only a small sample of the pics I took.

I encourage all of you to try and make the next big gathering!

DSC_0720.gif

DSC_0735.gif

DSC_0717.gif

DSC_0703.gif

DSC_0643.gif

DSC_0641.gif

DSC_0633.gif

DSC_0587.gif

DSC_0690.gif

DSC_0682.gif

DSC_0476.gif

DSC_0531.gif

DSC_0526.gif

DSC_0523.gif

DSC_0520.gif

DSC_0631.gif

DSC_0483.gif

DSC_0626.gif

DSC_0604.gif

DSC_0590.gif

DSC_0613.gif

DSC_0550.gif
    Texas SOT

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    you just had to get a pic of me with my Michael Jordan tongue hanging out shootin style didn't ya???

It was definately a good time with good folks, good shooting, and good food. Can't wait until the next one. My pictures are posted on the link below, but here is one for a teaser, a youngster learning to shoot and having a good time...
    Pictures here: Texas Gun San Antonio 1-30-10 pictures by kerryp - Photobucket
    P1300102.jpg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yep, I was really going to smile while I was eating. :p

It was a great meet-up. I really needed some shootin' day after a long week.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Had an excellent time guys. It was nice to put some faces with the names. I am going to have to get to another meet real soon.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    What a great time!!!
    I can think of no better way to spend a day that good friends, food and guns!!!!
    Hey Alan please take no offense but there are more pic's and comments at 1-30-10 SA Shoot Aftermath
    This is a must do again!!!!!
    I would like to say from the depths of my heart - "You folks are the best"!

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    it was definatley a good time, thanks to Mark, Skip, Dawico and everyone else who allowed me to shoot their guns, it was really a good time and I look forward to the next one.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    I am glad everybody had a great time yesterday.

There will be another meet here in SA just so Redneck can miss it again. The next meet will be a bit more organized. Jennifer and her staff were a bit overwhelmed by the amount of shooters and firearm variants. I think that was probably the busiest Saturday out there for a non competition shooting event. Jennifer said she would welcome us all out there again. Her main request was to possibly go a little easier with the 50's. I can only imagine what her neighbors thought was going on over there.

Many thanks to Madmo44Mag for running the pit.

DCortez- Thank you for assisting with the issues yesterday.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Im sorry the lady and I took off early yesterday. She was coming down with the flu and i felt bad that shew as trying to be a trooper. Sure enough, on the ride home while just crusing i noticed i was feeling sick... And what do you know, Im sick... Her and I were sick all night praying to the Porcelain gods, its been a rough night and morning.

Next time we'll stick it out the whole time. I didn't even bring any rifles/shotguns since i didn't know the plans and layout for the event.

I'll be better prepared next time.

Everybody was great to deal wtih! I truly had a great time

JOe

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    We had a lot of fun yall. It was great to meet more folks and put faces to the screen names. Truly some great folks we have in our community and I'm right proud to be included in the fun.

Mark definitely thanks for the fun on the M1919. I'm still working up to the 50. My orthopedic surgeon would really give me The Look if I limped in for putting a BMG stock through the good one

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    I'm glad everyone had a good time!Thanks to all the folks that drove half way across the state to shoot with us! Awsome!
    Shorts, hey, no worries with the 50! We need to keep you in one piece so we can get quality leather stuff!! (Completely self-serving I know...)
    BTW, are you ever gonna let the Mister post up on here?? :-) MG

Top Bottom