• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I stop by 10 ring on Jones Rd near Grant Rd when ever I am passing through. They recently moved to a new location and are now selling guns too. Lots of reloading supplies (especially primers). I talked to them about becoming members/venders here.

To the point, sign on the door that said they do FFL transfers for $20!!!! If you are in the Northwest part of town, they are worth a visit.
    Capitol Armory ad

30+GSXR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    cool beans :) I have bought a few Galco holsters from them.

And the cutie Jennifer that worked there was always a pleasure to talk with.

Flight954

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Cypress, TX
    I went in shortly after they moved to the new location. Very nice and informative guy I talked to. When I start getting into reloading 10ring has my business.

Duman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Houston
    Bob is probably the informative guy that you talked to, he is the owners Dad. It's been fun watching Jennifer "grow up" in the store. When I first started going there, 2-3 years ago, she did not know a .22 from a .44. She has come a long way.
    They have to be one of Lee's best selling stores. They have more Lee loading equipment than most online stores. Good to see primers back on the shelves.

jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    I "discovered" 10-Ring last December online and did not know for awhile that they were only minutes away from my house. They have pretty good stock on common reloading and cleaning supplies, shooting accessories, etc. They will order if they do not have an item on hand (with prepayment) and can usually get stuff in a few days. Prices are slightly higher than MidwayUSA, which is usually pretty darn good. I am a happy customer.

Top Bottom