• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    You guys starting to get you BCG's in? We are shipping them out as fast as possible now.

mine was supposed to be here yesterday, except my mailman is an idiot this week. im wondering if i have a temp or a replacement. friday iwas scheduled to get my parts from brownells, mailman usually arrives at noon. he didnt arrive till sometime after 2:30 when i left for work. now i have to go pick it up myself. saturday my BCG was scheduled for delivery, checked my mail at 5pm and nothing. got home from my buddies house where we were bbqing and watching the fight. MAIL!!! but with a pickup notice. FUUUUU!!!!!

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    picked this up at the post office today. all i need now is an upper receiver, a stripped barrel and a proper length gas tube.

954768_10200980826354339_2045411733_n.jpg

WestForkArmory

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2013
    Got mine today as well. Gas key isn't staked too good though...
    All gas keys are staked per milspec requirements. That being said, if for some reason it's not staked properly please send me a picture to michael@westforkarmory.com and we can get you a corrected carrier. If you can't turn it with 40#'s of torque with a hex wrench then it makes military specs and will not come loose. We have tested our BCG's with thousands of rounds in full auto M16's with no issues.

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    All gas keys are staked per milspec requirements. That being said, if for some reason it's not staked properly please send me a picture to michael@westforkarmory.com and we can get you a corrected carrier. If you can't turn it with 40#'s of torque with a hex wrench then it makes military specs and will not come loose. We have tested our BCG's with thousands of rounds in full auto M16's with no issues.

Will do.

Top Bottom