• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    I am selling a Northstar 13kw portable generator, with the Honda GX630 engine. New, I haven’t even put the oil in it, it will come with 50 amp box and receptacle, a 50foot 50amp extension cord (still in box), also have it on a lawn cart so it can be moved easily (visible in picture)I had planned to buy the LP/propane conversion kit, so I could run it off any available fuel source and be able to change if needed. I am showing the conversion kit that is available, but not included as I did not buy it.
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• IMG_2219.jpeg
      IMG_2219.jpeg
      369.7 KB · Views: 126
    • IMG_2218.jpeg
      IMG_2218.jpeg
      394.6 KB · Views: 127
    • IMG_2166.png
      IMG_2166.png
      638.8 KB · Views: 125

scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    Question for those of you who know these things: Would this generator with the conversion kit shown work if attached to the gas fitting on my deck, intended for use with a gas grill?

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    it depends. I assume your fitting is natural gas, not propane. That would possibly require a different conversion kit if one is available. I have a dual fuel gasoline/propane generator that I run of gas grill propane bottles and also had my propane company run an additional tap off my big tank.

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    Question for those of you who know these things: Would this generator with the conversion kit shown work if attached to the gas fitting on my deck, intended for use with a gas grill?
    It will work with the natural gas provided thru the city, and propane tanks as well . Keep in mind the output of the generator is slightly less with natural gas and propane. I think It has about 10% less output with natural gas, and about 5% less on propane.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom