• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1006smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    I am wanting to hear opinions and actual real-world successes and failures on this.
    I presently own a S/A 1911 in 45acp and I am wanting to obtain a 10mm slide and barrel assembly. I aready have other parts for this. I have heard the ramp angle is different for these two calibers.
    My questions are: 1. is the ramp angle actually different; and, if it is, 2. would that cause relibility problems?
    I would hate to waste time and money if it won't work. 400 corbon ammo nose dives into the ramp on this gun with a full magazine.
    Chuck
    Gun Zone Deals

1006smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    I was a member of the 10mm forum until they fell under the ar15armory banner. I just wanted to look at new 10mm posts and was told I can no longer do that. I had to look at ALL new posts. I felt the 10mm forum moved away from me so I ended our relationship.

Thumper_6119

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Amarillo, Texas
    I was a member of the 10mm forum until they fell under the ar15armory banner. I just wanted to look at new 10mm posts and was told I can no longer do that. I had to look at ALL new posts. I felt the 10mm forum moved away from me so I ended our relationship.
    If AR15Armory had not taken the 10mm forum over, it would no longer even be in existence. I'm just glad it's still around.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Changing a 1911 is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. I think it may even be treason to associate a metric bullet to our holiest of holys.

Dinki Dow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Killeen, TX
    I have an Delta Elite in box,as new will trade for a Colt .45 MK IV, series 70,Gold Cup, NM in same condition. I will throw in a couple boxes of ammo to get you started. Send me a PM if anyone is interested. I will have it on my table 10-31/11-1 at Buchanan Dam(close to Kingsland, TX.

Top Bottom