• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Thanks for the input Bill. Don't worry it, if no one went against the grain, what the heck would we have to talk about? I don't think I'm ready to step down to a 3" barrel and shorter grip just yet.

You said your ultra carry is more accurate than a 4" springer. Have you compared the 3" to 4" Kimbers at the range to see what difference the extra inch makes with the same quality weapon?
    Military Camp

tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    Well I guess since there is no one to defend the new PARA USA (formerly Ordnance) I will spill the beans. Para makes the LTC in a lightweight commander sized gun. I have the one in 9mm and it is really something else. While it's not one of the upper eschelon guns it can definately hold its own. I have lent mine to 5 or 6 different people tu use in their CHL qualifications and all have wanted to buy it from me. It is target grade accurate with a trigger breaking like glass at just above 4lbs, and has virtually no preceptable creep. It has new sights, 300% better that the original sights Para used to put on their guns. The only thing I can say against the gun is the black oxide finish....good Lord PARA!!!! Thats like taking the homecoming queen to the prom dressed in a burlap sack. Other than that I really like the gun...a lot!! Here she is.

LTC9NEWGRIP.jpg

HPIM1461.jpg

HPIM1460.jpg

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    But now if I go back to a steel frame, what about the Dan Wesson?[/QUOTE]
    GIve us a call and let us know when you are coming in to town and we'll have both the Ranger and the mythical Dan Wesson for you to put your hands on. I bought one for the old man for Christmas last year. That is one FINE pistol! I almost feel guilty shooting it...

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    But now if I go back to a steel frame, what about the Dan Wesson?
    GIve us a call and let us know when you are coming in to town and we'll have both the Ranger and the mythical Dan Wesson for you to put your hands on. I bought one for the old man for Christmas last year. That is one FINE pistol! I almost feel guilty shooting it...[/quote]

Almost being the operative word here.....When you decide to let some of us wring the old mans DW out, let me know for sure! I want in on that one

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    GIve us a call and let us know when you are coming in to town and we'll have both the Ranger and the mythical Dan Wesson for you to put your hands on. I bought one for the old man for Christmas last year. That is one FINE pistol! I almost feel guilty shooting it...

Great, now that I don't have any plans at all to return to Houston, you've got everything I'm looking at (probably had it before too, I just hadn't found this place yet).

You probably have some sort of 1/2 price on any new pistol deal for anyone who drives over 3 hours though, right

Top Bottom