• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm interested in finding a Nissan 300ZX, manual, from the 1990 to 1991 time period. I'm not in any kind of hurry to buy one but I'm looking for a good project car and settled on the Z32 despite its notoriously tight engine area. Looking for one that is clean without scrapes, dings, etc. :)
    Gun Zone Deals

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    13b streetport with 6 puck clutch and full exhaust, weight reduction suspension(street driveable and legal). Then I can tow you back with the Tundra after handing you a tissue, lol....j/j.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    only if turbo. 13b is usually around 130/135.....But lighter and a little more numble in the corners. I want this one for a good track car and some Beat the Heat racing. My goal is to get 350-450 out of it. My buddy has 673hp from his.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Interior and more race prepped, although I plan on having a radio, lol....I've already pulled the a/c and all components too. A friend of mine does great engine work on rotaries, he'll be doing mine. I know I'll get at least 350, that'll be a good amount for the strip and track. Debating whether I stay carb'd or go with an engine management system. Rotaries aren't as hard to reliable power out of.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Don't rotaries get terrible gas mileage? Not that it matters, as it's a project, and that much power in a lightweight car will be badass! I've always wanted a small car to put a 302 out of a fox inside of.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Hah! Our 99-04 stangs also have that gas pedal mod to cut the slack in the pedal. Zip ties, plastic tube, and a knife, right? :D It's great, but mines has worn out and is showing slack again. Such a difference the first time you do it.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Interior and more race prepped, although I plan on having a radio, lol....I've already pulled the a/c and all components too. A friend of mine does great engine work on rotaries, he'll be doing mine. I know I'll get at least 350, that'll be a good amount for the strip and track. Debating whether I stay carb'd or go with an engine management system. Rotaries aren't as hard to reliable power out of.

That's a massive port job to be getting 350 BHP out of the engine. You using an S4/S5 motor as the basis or an REW?

I've always wanted a S5 Turbo II.

Top Bottom