• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Raven mp-25: 25 acp, semi auto, 6 rd, one mag, handful of loose rounds, Chrome finish, shoots well, VERY SMALL - $70 PHO

Nagant m1895 revolver: 7 shot, good bluing, 7.62x38r OR .32 long OR .32 short, box of .32 long rounds, single or double action -$90

Swiss k31: 7.5x55 swiss, great bluing, very accurate, straight pull bolt, ~40-50 rounds included, scope and mount- $400 w/ scope and mount, $350 w/o

S&w model 2, 32 short, 6 shot, Chrome had been wire brushed off. Small, works great - $130

Saiga 5.45: 2x 30 round tapco mags, 1/2 of the tip of the barrel shroud/front sight has been cut back to make room to thread the barrel, custom skeleton thumbhole stock - $400

IMAG0503.jpg

I need to come up with some money pretty quick. Please help. I need money to finish my divorce and get my daughter. Make an offer. Email me at rp3.rpi@gmail.com
    Hurley's Gold

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Sorry, tomorrow and actually the next three weeks are bad for me. If you still have it when I get back, I'll get in touch...

By the way, did I buy a Webley MkIV revolver from you a few years back?

Cheers! M2

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I did sell a webley on here a few years back. I still have the swiss k31 and the nagant revolver. I will also offer up a smith & wessin model 2 that had had the Chrome wire brushed off (not by me, I acquired it in a trade this way), a saiga 5.45 w/ 2x 30 round tapco mags. I'll add them both above.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Wow, thank you for the almost overwhelming responses! The saiga, the s&w, and the Raven have all been spoken 4. The Nagant revolver and the swiss rifle are still available. thank you again. this is the best response I have got from Texas gun talk at the time that I needed it the most.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I wish I could pick up the Nagant from you, but I won't have the time until the end of the month and I understand that the funds are needed now...

Top Bottom