picture1lo6.jpg

picture2dn6.jpg

picture3wy6.jpg

picture5eo8.jpg

picture4ww1.jpg

picture12mb5.jpg

picture13zg5.jpg

picture10fb8.jpg

A Model 12 F-TR, and a Model 10 FP, both are in .308. Now the fun begins with scope and mount selection, along with putting it all together. I've got some .308 handloads, but I've got nothing but time to hit the press and try and come up with some type of meal they'll both like. I won't be doing any serious shooting with either of them until the Fall when these temperatures break a little. I've got high hopes for the both of these guns, and they are the first Savage bolt guns I have bought. In all of the years I've been seeing them at the range, I really haven't seen a bad one, or an unhappy owner for that matter. Bill T.
    Venture Surplus ad

GULFPILOT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Ausin, Texas
    I like my Savage rifle also. The only thing I did was a trigger job. I have a SAvage 116FSAK, which is the stainless fluted model in 7mm Rem Mag. I really think Savage is a good rifle, too bad its so underrated.

Roadkill Bill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had my 10 FP for many years now, way before the Accutrigger came out. It had an 8 lb. trigger from the factory. Thought the safety was still on at first! After the trigger job it's one of the most accurate rifles I have ever seen. Mine is a .223. I got it for varmints. I must admit is one of the best kept secrets in the rifle world. I've yet to see anyone's Remington or Winchester, or anything else match it.

Congratulations, you're gonna really love 'em.

Top Bottom