• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasGuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    La Porte,Texas USA
    Would anyone be interested in a used boat? The boat has a 4 cycle (you use regular motor oil, easy) Yamaha outboard 115Hp, the moter and boat has only between 70-80 hrs IIRC.

I purchased this boat new from MarineMax, in, I think April 2004, and is nearly paid off. My daughter just had her 16th birthday will be needing a car in near future. I paid aprox. $22k new. The only thing is the top of the seats are damaged from not having a boat cover (the sun did this) So some repair for this upolstry. It has a 47 gallon fuel tank. It is on a Mcclain aluminum trailor in good condition. It has a live well. and a Bimini top. I am putting this out there for a feeler because I am considering selling. I have't checked the resale value of it yet but I know I will price it to move. The motor alone has low hours and is worth some change. Any serious intrests let me know. I have fished and pulled my kids on a tube with this. It is excellent for both. I will consider an asking price and later add some pics to this.
    Lynx Defense

Top Bottom