2004 Century CC 18' Boat

TexasGuns

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 28, 2008
La Porte,Texas USA
Would anyone be interested in a used boat? The boat has a 4 cycle (you use regular motor oil, easy) Yamaha outboard 115Hp, the moter and boat has only between 70-80 hrs IIRC.

I purchased this boat new from MarineMax, in, I think April 2004, and is nearly paid off. My daughter just had her 16th birthday will be needing a car in near future. I paid aprox. $22k new. The only thing is the top of the seats are damaged from not having a boat cover (the sun did this) So some repair for this upolstry. It has a 47 gallon fuel tank. It is on a Mcclain aluminum trailor in good condition. It has a live well. and a Bimini top. I am putting this out there for a feeler because I am considering selling. I have't checked the resale value of it yet but I know I will price it to move. The motor alone has low hours and is worth some change. Any serious intrests let me know. I have fished and pulled my kids on a tube with this. It is excellent for both. I will consider an asking price and later add some pics to this.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members