• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Thank you Skip for your generous donation! I just hit the $400 mark in donations for this event between TGT and a Jeep club I'm with.

Y'all are great...anyone wanna help further so I can hit that $500 mark? I'll do the climbing, you just click the button!

Chad Mandry

Don't forget, a winner will be selected from the list of TGT donors to receive the patch I'm having made and actually worn for this event......
    ARJ Defense ad

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We broke the 500 goal! Even better, the donation page shows $397.77 donated online thus far, but, I have another $220.00 in cash to make in donations in friend's names.....We've broken $600!!!!!!!! The fire department as a whole, and placing coin jars everywhere, received about $1200. I'm absolutely floored that I was able to network myself and receive such an amount with your help and generosity. I'm stunned, I'll still be seeking donations where they can be received, but we hit the mark. I'm going to check on the patches today, this is going to be awesome!

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    HOLY COW GUYS!!!! BIG PROPS to Jim(JCRNTX) and all the forum members!

Guys, I wanted to bump this back up....I am absolutely overwhelmed at the response. With an initial goal of 500 listed, I am happy to say that after making my deposit of cash donations from friends, I've come to 664.77! ! ! ! !

BUT, there's more......with a member here who has started an ammo auction of some of his surplus. So far, it looks like another possible $300 will be donated!!!!!!!!

I'm am shocked, amazed, and beyond words at the pride of what we're doing for this foundation! Also, the Fire Department which I have the friendly rivalry with, has raised $1000 with 8 or so people working to collect it. With the help of my friends and family(which I do consider Jeep Nation and the members of TexasGunTalk), we may be able to beat them. I'm looking forward to the outcome, and surviving the climb.

I just had to say another HUGE thank YOU for everything we have accomplished together!

Chad

p.s.
    if you know anyone still willing to take part in the fundraising at ANY level, please share the link!

https://www.cff.org/Chapters/lonestar/EventDonation/?idEvent=22674&idUI=602538&idVolunteer=3625141

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    They're in!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go folks! Just picked up the patches I promised to have made for the event and the generosity of all the donors.
    For those folks who are also participating in the Ammo Auction being hosted here, the winners will also be eligible for the drawing.
    Looking forward to tomorrow, but still nervous. Win or not, I just wanna finish and represent everyone well.

Attachments

• IMAG0144-1.jpg
      IMAG0144-1.jpg
      79.3 KB · Views: 149
    Top Bottom