Gun Zone Deals

2013 TGT Secret Santa Discussion, DC, Receipt, Aftermath, and Banter Thread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Bullgator pulled out and RetArmySgt had him, so James is off the hook with his obligations. I'll go over list tonight.

Ok I updated it, that leaves us with 4 not received but TXARGUY has said that he received his but has not been home to open it yet putting us at 3 still needed to receive. I think I got it right

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Ok I updated it, that leaves us with 4 not received but TXARGUY has said that he received his but has not been home to open it yet putting us at 3 still needed to receive. I think I got it right

Correction. The wife was wrong. The package that came in for me was something else. Nothing as of this afternoon.

I'm not worried about it. My SS said he sent it so I'm sure it will be here any day now.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Correction. The wife was wrong. The package that came in for me was something else. Nothing as of this afternoon.

I'm not worried about it. My SS said he sent it so I'm sure it will be here any day now.

WHAAAT! No, run the tracking. It says it was delivered on the 12th. I had it sent out by a reliable guy whom the company belongs to. I was sent pictures of the package, receipt, and product. If you're up, let me know and I'll text you the address I received. Man, I hope it didn't go to the wrong place.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I was told it was delivered on the 14th. Upon entering the right number, I found it was.

20pynh3.gif

Did an address check with the sender, as well, and was told the address was correct.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I'm 100% confident TXAR didn't get it, if he said he didn't. I was told theft is a likely cause. Makes me sad to see people steal crap and not considering how it could effect other people. I'm sorry. I'll see if there was insurance and contact the post office. I'll update with any info and if it doesn't get resolved, I'll make it up to TX next month. I just want to add that I have been in touch with TX about this, and he's been very understanding. Thank you.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Okay. I've talked with my local carrier, my Postmaster and everyone in my neighborhood.

Nobody has it. The carrier doesn't remember delivering it, even though tracking shows delivered.

My neighborhood is rural but there's not a lot, especially traffic-wise, that gets in or out without my retired (nosy in a good way) neighbors knowing about it. I don't think it was theft locally. I think something had to have happened to it while in the postal system.

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    I had the same thing happen with some parts what had happened was the postmaster forgot about it but marked it as delivered when they finaly found it it was on its way back to the sender

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom