• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Only thing I missed was shooting at it. Didn't miss the boom (or the clean up).

mustang_eas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Killeen, TX
    Although it was a great event without the car,,,,,,,,,, I'm not gonna say I still wouldn't mind blowing up a car if it was available and just sittin there,,,,, lookin at me :asniper::boom:

I'm just sayin :)

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Lets be honest. The booms and flying parts were getting pretty big. It was only a matter of time before someone got hurt or got a chevy 350 thru their windshield.

Lol I don't know about a flying block but yes, there was danger. Move the impact zone back another 100yds and we should be fine.

But don't get me wrong, NOT dealing with it was *assume too!

*AWESOME Dammit :banghead:

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I must thank Glockster again for letting me shoot his AR! Especially since it had the RRA trigger in it. Confirmed my choice to go ahead and buy the Rock River two stage trigger. Anybody know of a deal on one?

ChimeraDA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Gatesville Tx.
    m402.jpg

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    In April, parts were still landing in the parking area and the pistol range. One RO was standing watching, did not see it coming. 3 feet to the right would have caught him in the head. He was watching the crowd and had no clue.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I must thank Glockster again for letting me shoot his AR! Especially since it had the RRA trigger in it. Confirmed my choice to go ahead and buy the Rock River two stage trigger. Anybody know of a deal on one?

I have a RR and love that trigger. I have considered putting them on my other AR.

It looked like an expensive place to be. You guys must have blown through $10K in ammo out there. I would love to make one of these, but please have them after April 15th or after October 15th.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    deemus: I'm sure you've seen the multiple date selection threads over the years, everyone has a chance to vote or let their voice be heard. Obviously the selection will not fit everyone's schedule. Hope you can make it to one soon.

Hicksville Gun Range is not expensive, maybe the toys brought and ammo expended was. ;)

Top Bottom