• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Just talked to Jeff at TSSR. He'll be showing up at 7 and said we're Ok to show up that early too. It may be a little too early for me, but figured I would pass it along.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I think he wanted a bump stick as well to compare for science or something.
    I could bring one but it's attached to a POS rifle that sometimes works fine and sometimes won't go 2 rounds without a stoppage. Should I bring it? It may be one of those situations where we need tools and expertise beyond mine to diagnose problems before any useful experience can be gained. Or, if somebody feels comfortable doing it, I have no problem with someone removing my stock from my rifle, putting it on their AR, and playing with it that way. I'm about ready to permanently uninstall it from my rifle, anyway.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm going to start packing the car in 3 hours. Last chance to make requests for any of my targets (steel or paper), ammo, or guns (weird or otherwise).

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ben, if you come, prepare to tell some stories. I want to see what we can get off-line. :D

Everyone else:

Hey, we might get some story time from Ben! Get yer ass out here!

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I might be interested in the plate carrier depending on the style.

It's a condor mcr1 in od green I'll bring it costs nothing to pack it and let you see if you like it I love the kangaroo triple pouch but I'm willing to part with it too if that's a deal breaker

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Bring something weird to shoot.
    Lurch_6.jpg

You rang?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'd love to shoot some steel with my pistols and ar I've been eager to do that for a while
    I believe they have steel at the range. However, I'll throw a couple of 1/2-scale ram silhouette targets in the car. They can sit on the ground right against the berm of the pistol range and probably not fall over unless shot with something stronger than a 9mm. Whether or not they go downrange is up the the range staff on duty but I'll bring 'em just in case.

ETA - No ARs shooting on my steel, though. Sorry. I set up steel targets at Hicksville at our last outing there and the 1/2" AR500 steel didn't stand a chance against the penetrator 5.56 ammo people threw at it.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Bad form. Who in their right mind would shoot that kind of ammo at your plates? Didn't somebody shoot one of your chronos on the pistol range too a few years ago? I detect a trend.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    It's a condor mcr1 in od green I'll bring it costs nothing to pack it and let you see if you like it I love the kangaroo triple pouch but I'm willing to part with it too if that's a deal breaker

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Ok, I just looked it up online. I'm gonna pass on this one. Its not the style I'm looking to eventually get. Someone else at the range may be interested. If you want to hang it on my canopy by a hanger and with a for sale tag, feel free.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Ok, I just looked it up online. I'm gonna pass on this one. Its not the style I'm looking to eventually get. Someone else at the range may be interested. If you want to hang it on my canopy by a hanger and with a for sale tag, feel free.

Sounds good!! I went and shot with JRB back in the late spring and had a darned good time!

Top Bottom