• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peakshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2020
    Burnet, Tx
    Good idea.

So, I went looking for the post he was replying to and, sure enough, I made another mistake. He is posting in the right thread. It's just that he was replying to something from last October.

Sorry, peakshooter. I screwed up.

As for the 2020 Spring Reunion General Chatter thread where I thought he needed to be posting...after searching for it, I don't think it exists. It appears nobody made one for the upcoming meet and we're just all talking under the other threads.

So basically, if I wanted to hide my poor performance this morning, I'd just delete the last several posts. But you, Cam, understand better than most how much I can screw up. I couldn't fool you. Might as well leave it all out there for folks to see.

As for peakshooter, thanks for you interest. I hope you'll stay engaged and some business might come your way as a result. Something for you to consider, though, is that our meets were larger (as in, 100s of people) back when we blew up cars with Tannerite. If you really want the meet and want to help it grow to a level profitable for you, that's a bit of history to ponder.

No apology necessary, but thank you for clarifying. Soon it will be my turn to mess something up and I will recall your example of accountability, haha.

We (RPR Range) have hosted Spartan races and musical festivals that consist of several thousand people for days at a time. Our capacity is substantial. Also, one of our clients develops rockets and shoots them here monthly. In other words, we can blow things up (lots of tannerite has met its demise within our boundaries). However, we do not have permanent lodging on the ranch. Fortunately, there are several lodging areas very near. Canyon of the Eagles, Thunderbird Lodge, and Eagle's Wings are all located very close to the ranch and can accommodate lots of people and various budgets. We have some RV hookups and several camping sites as well for people who may be interested in that.

The ranch is also much more than a range. We have 25+ miles of mountain biking trails, fishing, kayaking, rappelling, obstacle courses, camping, and other outdoor activities. I mention this because if the reunion is a family oriented thing it may be helpful to advertise it's not JUST shooting.

Happy to discuss further if the 2020 reunion is still in the works. Thank you for your support.

Matt

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Good idea.

So, I went looking for the post he was replying to and, sure enough, I made another mistake. He is posting in the right thread. It's just that he was replying to something from last October.

Sorry, peakshooter. I screwed up.

As for the 2020 Spring Reunion General Chatter thread where I thought he needed to be posting...after searching for it, I don't think it exists. It appears nobody made one for the upcoming meet and we're just all talking under the other threads.

So basically, if I wanted to hide my poor performance this morning, I'd just delete the last several posts. But you, Cam, understand better than most how much I can screw up. I couldn't fool you. Might as well leave it all out there for folks to see.

As for peakshooter, thanks for you interest. I hope you'll stay engaged and some business might come your way as a result. Something for you to consider, though, is that our meets were larger (as in, 100s of people) back when we blew up cars with Tannerite. If you really want the meet and want to help it grow to a level profitable for you, that's a bit of history to ponder.

Well, obviously I thought he should have been posting in another thread, so don't feel like the lone stranger....

:green:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I'll give a brick of 22s to anyone who proves 125 or more attended a single meet. Group pic, sign in sheet, legit post from relevant thread or . . ?

I've done a little word and manual searching and can't even prove my @106 claim so I'm stickin' my neck out a lil bit. :p

EDIT: 1 brick goes to the 1st to prove it. :usflag:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    You'll have to talk with the folks over to Hicksville to verify the number I posted above. And with that, I think Ben might be correct. As that 186 or so number was only paying folks. There were most likely a lot more that were there that never actually signed in.

The reasoning behind this is the fact that I was there when the lady owner and the daughter were adding things up and discussing numbers.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Since I have been going, I think the most I saw was about 85 on the sign in sheets.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    That's because so many people enjoy laughing at you......
    Oh, wait,,, I mean with you.
    Yeah that's it, with you......

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Y’all are mean!!

I’m taking my ammo and going home...oh wait. I’ve been furloughed...I am home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom