• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    To add to this, if you do I'll let you shoot my Marlin guide gun.

So i shouldn’t bring my Marlin Guide gun then lol

I’ve seen .45-70 at just about every academy I’ve stopped at. May be worth picking some Winchester super X on the way, only runs about $32-34 a box iirc.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    So i shouldn’t bring my Marlin Guide gun then lol

I’ve seen .45-70 at just about every academy I’ve stopped at. May be worth picking some Winchester super X on the way, only runs about $32-34 a box iirc.
    I've been to every Academy in this city and 4 Walmarts with no luck. I ordered some, but it won't be here by tomorrow unfortunately. I am only bringing a box with me to the meet and the rest I'm taking for my hunt later on Saturday. I'll try the Walmart in Copperas Cove on my way out and pick up any if they have some. I'd like to check your rifle out though with those XS sights.

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I've been to every Academy in this city and 4 Walmarts with no luck. I ordered some, but it won't be here by tomorrow unfortunately. I am only bringing a box with me to the meet and the rest I'm taking for my hunt later on Saturday. I'll try the Walmart in Copperas Cove on my way out and pick up any if they have some. I'd like to check your rifle out though with those XS sights.

If I can get the time to stop by academy before I leave for Austin tomorrow I’ll scoop you up a box. Busy schedule though so not sure if I’ll be able to but always worth stopping by to see if they have any 9 or 45.

Last time I noticed they had some fancy hunting 45-70 in a smaller box. Didn’t really look to see if they had the normal stuff.

Still deciding on what guns to bring, gotta ration space in the Miata lol. May be able to fit it in there.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    If I can get the time to stop by academy before I leave for Austin tomorrow I’ll scoop you up a box. Busy schedule though so not sure if I’ll be able to but always worth stopping by to see if they have any 9 or 45.

Last time I noticed they had some fancy hunting 45-70 in a smaller box. Didn’t really look to see if they had the normal stuff.

Still deciding on what guns to bring, gotta ration space in the Miata lol. May be able to fit it in there.
    No worries if you don't, but if do I'd really appreciate it! I'll be sure to have cash for you.

Top Bottom