Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    2023 TGT Secret Santa Signup

It's that time of year again! Merry Christmas everyone and welcome to the 5th, not always annual :laughing:, TGT Secret Santa Thread. This is the announcement and sign-up thread only. Since our previous gift exchanges went so well, the rules and dates are essentially the same. Please read the rules below and PM (Start conversation) any questions to me.

Please read all rules carefully. There is a $30 minimum (nicer gifts encouraged but not required - it's the thought that counts). Santa Coiled is watching closely, so treat your kid well! If you wonder why there are rules, which will be enforced, someone could signup and not fulfill their obligations. The rules and eligibility requirements below are to minimize the risk of any foul play. If you do not qualify this year never fear - we will do it again next year - hopefully! :cool:

Any comments regarding the gift limit, or any other rule, should be sent to Santa's mailbag (PM me). Santa is here to ensure the naughty get coal and the nice get treated right.

Rules:

1) Eligibility to participate. In order to participate, you must meet one of these qualifications-
    a) Admin/Moderator; or
    b) Lifetime Member; or
    c) Forum Supporter and Member for at least 6 months (prior to signing up); or
    d) Attended at least 1 TGT Range Day (include which Range Day in your signup PM) and Member for at least 6 months (prior to signing up); or
    e) Member for at least 12 months (prior to signing up) and have over 200 posts.

2) If you decide to participate (and are eligible), then please PM me the following:

Your FULL name and Mailing Address
    Please title the PM as "Secret Santa address - [username]"

3) Only Post in this thread your desire to participate in the exchange. As you add yourself to the list, please copy / paste the list into your post to keep it going ... It makes it a lot easier to maintain if everyone helps!
    The list will stay open until December 3rd. I will do a random draw to assign a kid to each Santa, PM everyone their Secret Santa recipient (kid) and then delete all the addresses in Santa's PM box. When I send you the recipient PM, I will send you your kid's address as well. As folks go out of town for the Holidays, I believe a ship on date of no later than Saturday, December 16th would be best. When you ship your kid’s package, please PM me the delivery confirmation (“DC”) number.
    Please title the PM as "Santa DC - [username]"

4) Sign-up will be closed on December 3rd, NO EXCEPTIONS!

I will start two other threads relative to the exchange ... 1st, a WISHLIST THREAD for kid's suggestions. Remember, these are wishes and not a guarantee. Secret Santa's are not obligated to fill their kid's wishlist, but it's nice to have a place to start! Please do not clutter this list with banter ... It should be kept to the wishlist posting to help you Santa's bless your kids!

2nd thread will be for Discussion, pics and the aftermath. Banter is TOTALLY welcome and appropriate in that thread ... Have fun!

Suggestions on how to improve this are welcome, as well. Please PM them to me or post in the discussion thread.

Edit to add:

Guns International

Last edited by a moderator:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    FYI: I work nights & 4on/4off + they just started mandatory extra days. Please be patient with my reply times!

The Dec 3rd sign up deadline is on my scheduled day off and I intend to send everyone their "kids" name / address on Dec 3 or 4.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    1. Vaquero
    2. Thescoutranch
    3. 1911's 4 Me