• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Maybe he's an enthusiast - or, . . . . practitioner.
    That's a damned lie

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11-52-14 that is a lie meme - Bing.png

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11-52-18 that is a lie meme - Bing.png

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11-52-10 that is a lie meme - Bing.png

Or IS IT?

Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 22-14-47 Paul Harrell 4chan Meme - Bing.png

It all started when I got my first 1911, which I traded a Glock 17 for.

Next thing you know I found myself in the mountains on a camping trip.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 23-03-06 Funny Picture - Video Thread III.png

I woke up feeling woozy, must've been roofied.

Fast forward and I discovered .30 Super Carry and the rest of the story writes itself.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 09-49-19 30 Super Carry vs. 9mm.png

One of these stories is true. One is a fabrication. Its like a choose your own adventure, tranny style! Which path will you take?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Grammy Winner Steve Lawrence Dies at 88

1713357339901.png

Born Sidney Liebowitz on July 8, 1935, in Brooklyn, New York, Lawrence rose to prominence with his wife, Eydie Gormé, as part of the celebrated duo Steve and Eydie. Known for their captivating vocal harmonies and engaging stage presence, the pair became beloved figures on stage, television, and music concerts.

Steve and Eydie’s love story began in 1953 and was cemented by their marriage in 1957, a partnership that lasted until Gormé died in 2013.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    He died on 12 Feb 2024, but I couldn't find anything acknowledging his passing...

Marine Corps' deadliest sniper, Charles 'Chuck' Mawhinney, dies at 75

Below are some anecdotes I found posted about Chuck...

Chuck Mawhinney, a Marine Corps veteran who became the deadliest sniper in that branch's history during the Vietnam War with 103 confirmed and 216 probable kills, has died at age 75.

1713803764167.png

Mawhinney attended sniper scout school and was deployed to Vietnam in 1968, where he primarily used a Remington M40 rifle from 300-1,000 yards away.

One legendary engagement saw Mawhinney kill 16 enemy soldiers crossing a river in a single volley of headshots on Valentine's Day 1969, intimidating the rest to withdraw.

“It was during the monsoon season, and the river had just dropped after heavy rains. It was still cloudy, but sheet lightning up in the clouds lit everything up like starlight. We sneaked into a place near the ford and sat in an eddy-cut eroded into the bank. Pretty soon an NVA scout started across the river,” Mawhinney said.

“I didn’t want to let him get into the elephant grass on the other side, and had the scope on his head—about all that showed above the water—but when he got close to the grass he stopped. He stood there for a little bit, looking around, then waded back across the river the way he’d come.”

“Pretty soon a bunch more showed up, and when they got out into the water I started shooting, killing 16, all with head shots, until they stopped coming. I shot the rifle 16 times. Evidently that intimidated the rest of the unit, and they all pulled out during the night. The river’s current carried away all but two of the NVA I’d shot. That was on February 14th of 1969, St. Valentine’s Day,” Mawhinney said.

The full details of his career were not known until his 2023 autobiography, where he told his story from his own perspective.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    He died on 12 Feb 2024, but I couldn't find anything acknowledging his passing...

Marine Corps' deadliest sniper, Charles 'Chuck' Mawhinney, dies at 75

Below are some anecdotes I found posted about Chuck...

Chuck Mawhinney, a Marine Corps veteran who became the deadliest sniper in that branch's history during the Vietnam War with 103 confirmed and 216 probable kills, has died at age 75.

View attachment 447938

Mawhinney attended sniper scout school and was deployed to Vietnam in 1968, where he primarily used a Remington M40 rifle from 300-1,000 yards away.

One legendary engagement saw Mawhinney kill 16 enemy soldiers crossing a river in a single volley of headshots on Valentine's Day 1969, intimidating the rest to withdraw.

“It was during the monsoon season, and the river had just dropped after heavy rains. It was still cloudy, but sheet lightning up in the clouds lit everything up like starlight. We sneaked into a place near the ford and sat in an eddy-cut eroded into the bank. Pretty soon an NVA scout started across the river,” Mawhinney said.

“I didn’t want to let him get into the elephant grass on the other side, and had the scope on his head—about all that showed above the water—but when he got close to the grass he stopped. He stood there for a little bit, looking around, then waded back across the river the way he’d come.”

“Pretty soon a bunch more showed up, and when they got out into the water I started shooting, killing 16, all with head shots, until they stopped coming. I shot the rifle 16 times. Evidently that intimidated the rest of the unit, and they all pulled out during the night. The river’s current carried away all but two of the NVA I’d shot. That was on February 14th of 1969, St. Valentine’s Day,” Mawhinney said.

The full details of his career were not known until his 2023 autobiography, where he told his story from his own perspective.

Now That’s a St Valentines Day Massacre.

Semper Fi there Devil Dog, RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom