• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Well, if this is a wishlist, let me add Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to the list. And Chris Christie. And Michael Bloomberg. And Alec Baldwin for that matter. And Whoopi Goldberg.

BTW, what did Shatner do to you? I agree he won't be around much longer, but your list has a lot of folks who don't seem in danger of kicking any buckets, plus Ozzy and Captain Kirk.

Nope not a wishlist, just names that came up in various conversations lately.

But I do like your list too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    ARJ Defense ad

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    So, this has occurred to me...It would not surprise me at all if there wasn't at least one assassination attempt against one Donald John Trump who currently resides in Florida. The deranged left is so obsessed with keeping him from running for office again...

Saw a video yesterday of reporters in DC caught on a hot mic talking about exactly that and wishing for it

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    So, this has occurred to me...It would not surprise me at all if there wasn't at least one assassination attempt against one Donald John Trump who currently resides in Florida. The deranged left is so obsessed with keeping him from running for office again...

He makes them crazy. Its hilarious.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Shannen Doherty from the original 90210 is on her way out. Metastasized breast cancer has spread to her bones and brain. Seems doubtful she'll see next year.

She's had some struggles - substance abuse and petty theft in her early days, but she seems like she'd gotten things together and had her career coming back. Then cancer reared its ugly head. That sucks.

Top Bottom