• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    William Post, one of the inventors of an iconic breakfast staple that’s become an anytime snack with $1 billion in U.S. annual sales, has died. He was 96. Post, known to friends as “Bill,” helped create the Pop-Tart, an idea he said most people couldn’t get their heads around at the time.

They first started selling the Pop-Tart in Cleveland in 1964. They started with 10,000 cases of each of the four original flavors--strawberry, blueberry, brown cinnamon sugar, and apple currant. That quickly grew to 45,000 cases & it became clear the PopTart was going to be a success.

The toaster pastry remains a favorite among customers 60 years later, with around 3 billion sold in 2022!

1708006296529.png

1708006347337.png

SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    Probably not a celebrity, but the comic book industry has been losing a lot of talent in the last few years. The latest was a respected UK artist and collaborator with Alan Davis and Alan Moore, Paul Nearly. With the purple-haired SJW maniacs driving the entire industry off a cliff, deaths like this are obliterating any hope for the return of a dying industry.

IMG_0289.jpg

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Wish I could play…. But I’ll pass on participating in this thread

my mind is so entrenched with ‘who I wish would die and burn in hell’… that I’d be banned (rightfully so) for posting their names and likely be placed on even more watch lists by the feds :police:

of course, I’ll probably also burn in hell for simply wishing those things would happen to another human

ok… back to other threads for me

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Kenneth Mitchell, ‘Star Trek: Discovery' and ‘Captain Marvel' Actor, Dies at 49

1709054046889.png

"For five and a half years, Ken faced a series of awful challenges from ALS. And in truest Ken fashion, he managed to rise above each one with grace and commitment, to living a full and joyous life in each moment," a statement on Mitchell's official Instagram page. "He lived by the principals that each day is a gift and we never walk alone."

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I'll take his $5 billion net worth he left behind.

Reminds me of the time of a man died and wanted to take his money with him. So, he trusted a third of his money to his priest a third of his money to his doctor and a third of his money to his attorney for it to be buried with him.

After his death, at the man’s funeral, the priest whispered to the dead body and placed a bag in his coffin. The doctor then proceeded to whisper to the body and placed a bag in there as well. Then the lawyer went and dropped off a bag and moved on.

As they were carpooling back from the funeral the lawyer asked what the priest whispered. The priest — with tears in his eyes — said that he had to confess he spent some of the money on an orphanage so that some hungry kids would not starve and that he feels bad for what he had done, but that he had no choice. The doctor then admits that he too had to let him know that one of his patients needed a surgery that he alone could not do, that he spent some of the money to save the person’s life. The lawyer looks at them with scorn and says, “how could you? You have betrayed a man’s last and dying request!” The doctor and priest look at the lawyer and asks, “so your bag had all the money he entrusted you with?” To which he replies, “damn right, I wrote the check for the full amount, not a penny less!”

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom