• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    This thread, unfortunately, will be filled with examples of just how far the corrupt DC sewer and its corrupt media will go to bring this country to full and final destruction.

Here’s the first entry… and FJB and F the FBI

FBI Confirms It’s Restarting Online Censorship Efforts Ahead Of 2024 Election​

May 8, 2024

The FBI has resumed collusive efforts with social media companies to censor posts it claims are “disinformation,” The Federalist has learned.

On Monday, Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., the chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told reporters that federal agencies such as the FBI and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) restarted discussions with Big Tech platforms. According to NextGov/FCW, this coordination will focus on “removing disinformation on their sites as the November presidential election nears.” Warner claimed these talks resumed in March, around the same time oral arguments in Murthy v. Missouri — which centers on the feds’ censorship efforts — were heard before the U.S. Supreme Court.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

Bad Hombre

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    What I can't ever understand is how the polls can be so close between Biden and Trump when you see how something like 70% of people think Biden is so bad on economy, immigration, foreign affairs and every other category you can find. The guy has absolutely not done a positive thing since he got in office and I don't understand why Trump is not ahead by 20 points in the polls even though he is a big mouthed moron.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    .... So I imagine we will see martial law declared and the election will be put off indefinably

That (martial law) would certainly help put the 'V' in AGAAVE .... which is what they (corrupt DOJ, etc) want.

Recall AGAAVE is how the FBI has determined to classify Trump supporters... anti-government, anti-authority violent extremists. That (their classification) is well documented.

It has been my contention the V (for violent) is blatantly incorrect and unwarranted.

The rest is accurate... for example, I'm 'extremely' pro-constitution (always have been) and very much now anti-government (especially given government's behaviors since 2015).

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    What I can't ever understand is how the polls can be so close between Biden and Trump when you see how something like 70% of people think Biden is so bad on economy, immigration, foreign affairs and every other category you can find. The guy has absolutely not done a positive thing since he got in office and I don't understand why Trump is not ahead by 20 points in the polls even though he is a big mouthed moron.

but Biden does not put out mean tweets.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Don't believe polls, it's however they want to spin it. And who exactly was in the poll. Of course the News wants to make Biden look good, heck even Biden believes the News.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I understand that and I think Trump is a moron for that and what he says too. But we just can't take 4 more years of Biden or even worse, Kamala.

I wish Trump would just shut his big mouth but he's never going to do that.
    So if Trump never sent another tweet till the election do you think it would change anything lol. I don't really pay attention to the news anymore but I have not heard much of Trump being anywhere near the ass hat he was before 2020 and during his term. But then again i enjoyed him tormenting and screwing with the morons

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    That (martial law) would certainly help put the 'V' in AGAAVE .... which is what they (corrupt DOJ, etc) want.

Recall AGAAVE is how the FBI has determined to classify Trump supporters... anti-government, anti-authority violent extremists. That (their classification) is well documented.

It has been my contention the V (for violent) is blatantly incorrect and unwarranted.

The rest is accurate... for example, I'm 'extremely' pro-constitution (always have been) and very much now anti-government (especially given government's behaviors since 2015).
    Well, I am ATGAPAGP. and they better get it right.
    Anti THIS Government Anti PRESUMED Authority Genetic Patriot.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    So if Trump never sent another tweet till the election do you think it would change anything lol. I don't really pay attention to the news anymore but I have not heard much of Trump being anywhere near the ass hat he was before 2020 and during his term. But then again i enjoyed him tormenting and screwing with the morons
    Yep, he loves screwing with the MSM. His actions are what matter. He says what is on his mind at the time. We live in different political times and the fact is he is a fighter which is what our Republic has needed for decades. We are in this fight to save our Constitution because of decades of feckless Republicans letting the corrupt Democrat party control the education system and not countering lying corrupt pols and the MSM.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Forget the polls, even though most are showing Trump comfortably ahead. So long as it's fair, which is questionable given 2020, Trump will win handily. It won't be close at all.

Top Bottom