Gun Zone Deals

2024 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits will take place at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, TX on May 17-19, 2024

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    07d9a40d091fe5f67555b45949fed319.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at NRA Convention website.

The Annual Meeting of Members provides members with the opportunity to elect the 76th Director to the NRA Board. If you are 18 years of age, a U.S. citizen and a fully paid NRA member by March 29, 2024, you have the right to vote for the 76th Director in conjunction with the Annual Meeting of Members.

Candidates for the 76th Director are those individuals who were on the most recent mail ballot, but who failed to be elected.

Please stop by the Voter Verification Room where qualifying NRA members can obtain their ballot to vote for the 76th Director. Confirmed voting members will also receive their voting credentials which will allow them to vote on matters that are presented on the floor of the Annual Meeting of Members.

Hours:

Thursday, May 16, 2pm-6pm

Friday, May 17, 8am – 6pm

Saturday, May 18, 8am- 4pm or the adjournment of the Annual Meeting Of Members (whichever is later)

Attachments

• 780x439.jpg
      780x439.jpg
      201.3 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at NRA Convention website.

The Annual Meeting of Members provides members with the opportunity to elect the 76th Director to the NRA Board. If you are 18 years of age, a U.S. citizen and a fully paid NRA member by March 29, 2024, you have the right to vote for the 76th Director in conjunction with the Annual Meeting of Members.

Candidates for the 76th Director are those individuals who were on the most recent mail ballot, but who failed to be elected.

Please stop by the Voter Verification Room where qualifying NRA members can obtain their ballot to vote for the 76th Director. Confirmed voting members will also receive their voting credentials which will allow them to vote on matters that are presented on the floor of the Annual Meeting of Members.

Hours:

Thursday, May 16, 2pm-6pm

Friday, May 17, 8am – 6pm

Saturday, May 18, 8am- 4pm or the adjournment of the Annual Meeting Of Members (whichever is later)

OK, question for self or better someone who has voted at annual meeting for director to NRA board. It seems I need to get verified as eligible NRA voter during above hours. My plan is arrive Sat early to get verified and then attend annual members meeting after which [I guess] election of board members takes place..

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    This sounds like fun. Sad to say I didn’t renew my nra membership years back when it expired. Is this a members only. I’ll have to look into getting it back. I may check this event out this weekend.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    This sounds like fun. Sad to say I didn’t renew my nra membership years back when it expired. Is this a members only. I’ll have to look into getting it back. I may check this event out this weekend.

As they say; 'Come on down'. Jump in the waters fine. You can rejoin when you arrive. They will accept your membership and then you are in for free.

Local news says about 70,000+ expect. President Trump speaking on Sat afternoon so that will help attendance.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    The advertisement they are running on WBAP says free for current NRA members. 10 bucks at the door for non NRA members, and that includes a free NRA membership. For that reason, I will not be attending. I will not be a member of any organization I find repugnant.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    What don’t you like about them?

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    The advertisement they are running on WBAP says free for current NRA members. 10 bucks at the door for non NRA members, and that includes a free NRA membership. For that reason, I will not be attending. I will not be a member of any organization I find repugnant.

I’m not going to support the NRA, I’m going to support the exhibitors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom