• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Interesting movie and slightly confusing, you come away understanding what it was about, but just not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.

Mission to Mars and the ship crashes not sure if all killed or who was killed. Years later another trip to Mars and it lands and low and behold there is this huge black cube sitting there, then suddenly it is gone only to show up in near instant time in the Antarctic, is it the same on or another one?

Along with all that the actress who has the lead role over plays her part with a bit to much drama or what I call noise. That said I lean toward more simple plots focusing on the main theme. This is a complex movie, my wife and I are both SciFi buffs and over all we liked the movie, it does keep you focused on it.

The ending is a real TWIST!

3 stars because it had a good storyline

ARJ Defense ad

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    That is Katy Sackoff from the Longmire series. She is a bit over the top in that series as well. Movie has 10 ratings so far on Netflix, 2.3 average of a possible 5. I'll still give it a try.

Last edited:

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    I'll check it out. It looks better than me and my wife's usual Sharknado or Lavalantula or Sharktopus etc. (They are all damn near comedies)

Top Bottom