Please reply by conversation.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Okay....the clean-out continues! Next up on the list are rounds of .22 - everything from regular 22 LR to subsonic. I'll be picking them up tomorrow, and will have them here at my place tomorrow afternoon.

10 cents per round on everything but the subsonic - that will be 15 cpr. It will be whatever's next in the stack - if you want to cherry pick, then it's going to be 12 cpr. The idea is to get it out to folks that need/want it, not to try to get the maximum $$.

I'll post a few pics tomorrow when I get it picked up and get back home with it.....

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Okay....the clean-out continues! Next up on the list are rounds of .22 - everything from regular 22 LR to subsonic. I'll be picking them up tomorrow, and will have them here at my place tomorrow afternoon.

10 cents per round on everything but the subsonic - that will be 15 cpr. It will be whatever's next in the stack - if you want to cherry pick, then it's going to be 12 cpr. The idea is to get it out to folks that need/want it, not to try to get the maximum $$.

I'll post a few pics tomorrow when I get it picked up and get back home with it.....

Do not let these vultures buy all 20k. I've got a few people I need to TRAIN and it needs to be on 22LR. I'll pm you

crzy_one

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Austin
    Do not let these vultures buy all 20k. I've got a few people I need to TRAIN and it needs to be on 22LR. I'll pm you

Didn't know I was a vulture (updated my avatar with a picture I took the other day)...learn something new everyday. Clearly your needs are more important than the rest of us :roflfunny:

Last edited:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Didn't know I was a vulture (updated my avatar with a picture I took the other day)...learn something new everyday. Clearly your needs are more important than the rest of us :roflfunny:

On this forum there are lots of vultures, hell have you seen @Moonpie or some others when a nice revolver comes up? LOL

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    On this forum there are lots of vultures, hell have you seen @Moonpie or some others when a nice revolver comes up? LOL
    buzzard.jpg

call it a draw.gif

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

I don't think they'll get it all before you get your chance....I'm going in order received, and there's still plenty left.

CLARIFICATION: I WILL be going in order of expressed interest - for your protection, comment here THEN message me. Once contacted, I'm going to hold for 12-24 hours (unless otherwise mutually agreed upon). I want to be fair - and no - if someone messages me wanting all of it, it ain't gonna happen. One of the things I want to see happen is for as many as possible to be able to get some 22 ammo.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom