• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtworks29

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Mabank
    I recently inherited an RG 66 revolver. It originally had 2 cylinders. One for 22 LR, the other for 22 magnum. I'm looking for the 22 magnum cylinder and am having trouble finding one. Any help would be appreciated.
    Gun Zone Deals

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    I recently inherited an RG 66 revolver. It originally had 2 cylinders. One for 22 LR, the other for 22 magnum. I'm looking for the 22 magnum cylinder and am having trouble finding one. Any help would be appreciated.
    Do a search on Bobs Gun shops parts in Arkansas. He is ususally the go to guy for parts for the old rg, titan reck guns.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I have a Rohm RG 22. I maybe ran a few hundred rounds through it as a kid before the "safety" broke, which is actually a poorly crafted transfer bar system. I think I would be afraid of buying a cylinder for a revolver that is not factory timed and matched to the gun. That's just my preference, I know on some guns in may not matter.

Dirtworks29

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Mabank
    I don't think I would actually shoot it when I got the cylinder. It just has a lot of sentimental value and I would just like to have the complete set.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein

I have an old RG western style single-six .22 revolver with both cylinders that I bought new for $50 in 1973. It was not a good gun but it was fun to shoot. The last time I looked at the parts, they look to be good but the frame is totally FUBAR. I have no idea what model it is. If I have what you are looking for, then maybe we can work something out.

Top Bottom