Please reply by conversation.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I
    (Listing modified to make all of the grammar nazis happy-- I think everybody knows that this is not a "registered machine gun" nor was it advertized as such, but thanks for the remark there Bithabus. Sometimes we all need reminding about how wrong we are. It's good to have folks like you around to make everything better.)

To be fair, we all need to be very aware of the things we post in online forums due to the political climate. Antis troll these places and are looking for things to turn against us. Posts have already been taken out of context from here before and used online. What could be taken from your post, an anti printing real big and frantic "Oh my gosh! They're selling machine guns on gun forums without background checks! The children are in danger!". That's why states and the country are in this 2A crapstorm now.

Use your head man. It isn't just "us", gun folks that can see these things. But people who know nothing about guns can too. And the ignorant are the ones that freak out and yell the loudest. Everybody doesn't know that isn't a machine gun or full auto or class III weapon. Just clarify like you did and don't get raw about it.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    To be fair, we all need to be very aware of the things we post in online forums due to the political climate. Antis troll these places and are looking for things to turn against us. Posts have already been taken out of context from here before and used online. What could be taken from your post, an anti printing real big and frantic "Oh my gosh! They're selling machine guns on gun forums without background checks! The children are in danger!". That's why states and the country are in this 2A crapstorm now.

Use your head man. It isn't just "us", gun folks that can see these things. But people who know nothing about guns can too. And the ignorant are the ones that freak out and yell the loudest. Everybody doesn't know that isn't a machine gun or full auto or class III weapon. Just clarify like you did and don't get raw about it.

Very well said!!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom